Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of Mir 2

Reaction score
Oh crap! Here I go again!

I've been thinking a lot about the past lately. I know - live in the present! But sometimes, it's hard. Lately, I have been getting all nostalgic. So sue me! (no, please don't, I have no money).

It's funny, because it was almost a year ago I posted this:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/legend-mir2-1078353/

I was looking through old screenshots (which wow, Photobucket keeps everything forever, don't they? I haven't even logged on there in years) and the memories started flowing through me again. All the good times! All the crazy times. All the mad leveling, the awesome battles and wars... so much fun with so many great people!

My last screenshot was dated March 8th, 2006 from what I could see. I was level 46. I'm not sure how long that RZ lasted. I assume it went down shortly after? It's been over 10 years since we had Mir 2! I know RZ has moved past it, I get it... but man, we were the BEST. The absolute best. Not to take away from any other servers - but we were Kings and Queens!

Forgive me if I am a broken record with this. I don't even know who all comes here anymore. I assume a lot of the older crowd have left or have long forgotten about Mir. Which is fine. There are just some things you never forget. RZ Legend of Mir 2 is just one of those things for me. No matter how much time passes, I just go back to it, in my mind. Such a simple game, yet so many hours of enjoyment. Our community is mostly to thank for this, obviously, and the wonderful job done by Mental and others.

Anyway, here are my screenshot folders again:

I hope all of you are doing great. To all those that I have played with - let's go back to Wooma Temple, kill us a Woomataurus, get his horn and start a guild again for old time sake :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about the past too lately. Not sure why haha but I do miss the past but always have to think about the present and future since you can't go back in time. Lots of memories made at ragezone. I never played Mir but it does look awesome.

Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about the past too lately. Not sure why haha but I do miss the past but always have to think about the present and future since you can't go back in time. Lots of memories made at ragezone. I never played Mir but it does look awesome.

Nostalgia always gets me! I look back and I typically only think of the good things. Especially with Ragezone :)

Reaction score
Will never forget RZ Mir! Haven't found a server like it since, closest I have found is Chronicles which i still play from time to time. Ah i wish we could go back!

Back