Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Life is Good

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Life Sucks, You Always Get Screwed (not in an intament way)
Life Sucks, Everything is about money
Life Sucks, Something you work for gets distroyed
Life Sucks, Do one thing wrong and you get locked away
Life Sucks, You could loose everything you Earned
Life Sucks, Theres always a string
Life Sucks, Everythings a Scam, Fake, Phoney, Or just stupid...
Life Sucks, You get sick from stuff you enjoy the most or atleast have a chance to ( including Getting Laid)
Life Sucks, Everything is about Violence

So as you see, theres nothing good about life.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lmao youre all negative cunts :tp:

and ur wrong i actually didnt get laid :tp:
Hey. I'm simply tired. :p (And I never would have guessed that second part. :p)

Haven't you ever heard that theory that there is only so much happiness to go around? Likewise... there is only so much sadness. If you haven't heard it then basically it goes somewhat as follows from what I understood of it (sorry if I get some stuff wrong >.< It's almost 3am and I haven't gotten much sleep all week... again.):

You know, of course, that in this universe there is only X amount of matter, and that you can neither destroy nor create it. You can only convert what matter we have from one thing to another, but there is still that set amount of matter.

Basically, there is a theory that there is only a set amount of happiness in the universe as well. (It sort of works out when you think about happiness and sadness only being brain chemicals and thus consisting of matter and not of them as highly complex, barely understandable feelings.) When that little happiness that there is in this universe is taken up there is no more of it to go around. Likewise, when all of the sadness is taken up there is no more of it to go around.

You might ask 'why not just convert the sadness into happiness'. That sounds like a very good plan. However, in order to convert matter OR feelings into something else we have to have the knowledge of how to do so. Currently we lack this knowledge.

Another thing to consider is that feelings such as happiness and sadness may not be convertible. It may well be like trying to convert hydrogen into gold, which was not possible last I checked.

Besides, it would be a bad idea to try and do something so drastic as to change the chemicals in our brain that should be telling us when to be happy and when to be sad. Doing so may result in just as much damage as numbing our pain so that our nerves cannot communicate with our brain adequately right before we jump into a roaring bonfire. (Please do not do this. I do not care who dares you or what they promise to give you in return. And you probably won

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Life is the best. Couldnt ask for more. A caring family. A house i live in. Friends that look out for me. Internet to search and play on. Ragezone to post and make new friends. School to learn and educate my self. I never get bored of my life because everyday is something new for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
interesting theory dark...i havent heard of it...but sounds like it works 4 u =]

im in a rut atm...im head over heels in love wit this gal who's head over heels with another guy and they're going out...and i cant get over her, im confused abt my luv life >.< and i dont have the guts to tell her ive got feelings for her...tho at the same time shes got some issues and i dont want 2 burden her . tho shes the perfect girl...im crazy about her ...and...lifes not fair

other than my miserable love life...im doing ok =] lifes "good"

shang

Reaction score
LIFE IS FOOKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i think it is simply cus i have a happy life got my gf, own house,good paying job, good friends, good social life and a ok car. :)

Look the kitty is sad at all u sad peeps so cheer up!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
NoPeace said:
wanna try to prove me wrong ;)

NoPeace - out
Well she is going to cut of your penis and then take you to some whores, let's see how important you think those things are then. ;)

Oh and life sucks, simple as that, and you will all agree with me sooner or later, and that's a fact, life sucks to much to stay happy.

Reaction score
interesting theory rayne, its similar to the yin yang

however i look at it like this, somethings worth is determined by what u give up to get it. when i give up a lot to get something it is worth a lot to me

i am happy to have things that mean a lot to me as i have sacrificed so much for them.
the sacrifice is my pain and that is my negative, im not happy all the time thats just impossible i just dont dwell on the bad

GohanSSJ said:
Oh and life sucks, simple as that, and you will all agree with me sooner or later, and that's a fact, life sucks to much to stay happy.

no way man

life rocks

being unhappy isnt fun at all

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Take my Ionic side's advice:
My schizo side advises you to stay depressed tho. Hell o lot easier.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I never said it was fun, but reality is that life sucks bad most of the time.

i never said you said it was fun

not once did i suggest that you did, i was merely commenting that being unhappy aint fun no sir

and i think thats whats wrong u have a crap perspective on life, u read my post as negative when it wasnt

you look at life as bad when it isnt

btw ionic im loving the banner :D

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
life sucks for me, im so fed up with life but i got no money to go out more, no gf to do things with, m8s who are constantly working or skint so i sit here and do duck all most of the time

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol i would kill for more free time

DO something with that spare time man

dont be lazy

what am i meant to do with no money and nobody to do things with? with no money u cant do anything any more

anyway theres nothing wrong with being lazy, theres a skill to it

Reaction score
nathan123 said:
what am i meant to do with no money and nobody to do things with? with no money u cant do anything any more

anyway theres nothing wrong with being lazy, theres a skill to it

get fit

:tp:

of course theres things u can do man :D

learn

you have the internet man

read about stuff educate urself more, learn to use new programs

ur right there is a skill to being lazy, but when it makes u unhappy u gotta think is it really worth it?

personally i hate seing people unhappy, so dont be unhappy :D
id deffo say get fit though ifu want help im more than happy
its something u can do all the time and u will be proud of it too, u take oyur body everywhere you go so it makes sense to keep it working well

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh i dont see the point in keeping fit, its my body and i'll do what the hell i want with it. why should i tire myself out to look good for someone else? i dont care how i look and neither should anyone else. im not suffering illness becuase of how unfit i am, so theres no need for me to keep fit just because im told i should.

im happy with the amount of computer knowledge i have, people round here seem to think its a bad thing to know what ur doin with a computer.

being lazy doesnt make me unhappy, im just bored in general with life, there seems no point to it to me

Back