Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Life is Good

Reaction score
nathan123 said:
tbh i dont see the point in keeping fit, its my body and i'll do what the hell i want with it. why should i tire myself out to look good for someone else? i dont care how i look and neither should anyone else. im not suffering illness becuase of how unfit i am, so theres no need for me to keep fit just because im told i should.

im happy with the amount of computer knowledge i have, people round here seem to think its a bad thing to know what ur doin with a computer.

being lazy doesnt make me unhappy, im just bored in general with life, there seems no point to it to me

dont get so defensive im just bouncing ideas around

and i thought u told me life sucks a few posts ago?

you arnt happy therefore u are unhappy, right?

and dude it is your body and thats precisely why you should look after i lol
you dont have 2 tire urself out to look good for someone else at all, duck man u dont even have to make ur body look good at all if it makes u that defensive even thinking about it

im talking about becoming more flexible, stronger, fitter

i wasnt suggesting oh lets go build ourselves up till we got 32" biceps man! YEAHHHHH!

i simply thought thats something u could do with ur time

i also guarantee you would not be bored it, and you would feel 100% better in no time at all

after all thats what this thread is about right?
how good life is

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
interesting theory rayne, its similar to the yin yang

however i look at it like this, somethings worth is determined by what u give up to get it. when i give up a lot to get something it is worth a lot to me

i am happy to have things that mean a lot to me as i have sacrificed so much for them.
the sacrifice is my pain and that is my negative, im not happy all the time thats just impossible i just dont dwell on the bad
That theory works as well. ^_^ (And it pretty much fits hand in hand with the theory I posted. Nice job making it sound like that. ^_^)

Ionic & Schizo said:
Take my Ionic side's advice:
My schizo side advises you to stay depressed tho. Hell o lot easier.
Nice picture! ^_^ (And the schizo side does have a point. :p Easier, but not as fun in most cases. ^_^)

GohanSSJ said:
I never said it was fun, but reality is that life sucks bad most of the time.
That's why I avoid reality! Just walk around in a near constant day dreaming all the time! ^_^

But you have to learn to be careful. Running into the back of parked vans with a bike hurts. Especially when you were going fast enough to actually leave a pretty big dent in the metal bumper. >.> It stung a bit... but at least they didn't sue me or anything! ^_^ Hurray for bleeding! :p It always makes them forget their vehicles.

(And life is currently good b/c I just found out two universities that I didn't think would ever even consider me... pretty much accepted me. ^_^ Yay!)

Reaction score
Man you ppl who say life is poop deserves to be shot....

if you see life soo bad why dont you end it (Not meanign to sound nasty)
But its true
you go on about how poop life is but u dont seem to do anything about it.
maybe its poop cos some of you are always on comp, maybe not its just a suggestion.
why dont you stop being so selfcentered and think about the good things life has in store for you..

I love my life and hopefully i always will..

Point made?..

good.

Prai..

Reaction score
what am i meant to do with no money and nobody to do things with? with no money u cant do anything any more
Now that's shenanigans, and i truely hope that you will figure that out by the time that you go and live on your own, because otherwise you will have some serious money problems, and well fact is that 1 of the biggest problems in most relationships is money, and it's becoming more and more common.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Solares said:
life is a great club :)
Hee hee. I missread that at first. :p I thought you said "life is a gay club". ... I've always wondered what those are like. >.>

Anyway. It's good to hear that the aliens aren't consuming all of the universes happiness*. ^_^

(*you'll have to refer to a previous post to understand this. I'm too lazy to go and quote it atm. :p)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nathan123 said:
what am i meant to do with no money and nobody to do things with? with no money u cant do anything any more.

Ionic say: With no money ou can enjoy the simple things in life ppl seem to take for granted. Or learn something new. Do something you've never thought about doing. To quote an advert I just saw on TV:
When was the last time you did something for the first time?

nathan123 said:
what am i meant to do with no money and nobody to do things with? with no money u cant do anything any more.

Schizo say: Do what I do: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:. At least it's free! :icon6:

Kidding

Last edited:
Reaction score
pc.neo said:
Woo wanna use my Pink dildos?

lol, as long as you give them to me when your finished coz you took them without asking :O

newayz, life without money means the pretty much the same with, just different things u can do with your life.

i try and do something during the day, even if it just going outside for a walk or cycling, i try and make life exciting anyway i can.

i used to be pretty unhappy with life and everything, i needed to do something about it so i thought where best to start but my body as it was, to me, fat but no i didn't sit back let it control me. i went out there and did something about it, went swimming, cycling, walking and now im pleased with it and from that i feel a lot more happy. :D

what i'm saying is, if your not happy with yourself, think to yourself what is making you unhappy. and try and make a change coz no1 else is gonna do it for you tbh Oo

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i sad i want link to life were me can download?????

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
duck yeah!

nik your the man! :D

sol is right life is an awesome club :D

an awesome gay club :D

We need to tell these depressed bitches! What wud u rather be, how u are now?

Or in the road jus been run over by 13 cars? lol

think! !!!

Biaaatch

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
not being able to do anything anymore, including masturbating.

Get Capricorn to give you head. 8-p
Kidding.As demonstrated by the 4 eyed smilie.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
life is great because i'm getting laid in a couple of weeks

Peace

Back