Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lifesum health app

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I just recently started using this app that helps you live a healthier life.

What it's called is Lifesum, and basically what you can do is enter all your body information - your height, your weight, your goal weight, etc. and it will tell you approximately how long it will take to reach your goal weight by eating a certain amount of calories a day. But you have to enter in whatever you eat or drink, and the cool thing is, you can just scan the barcode of most things and it will automatically enter it in for you!

So I guess in a way you could say it's a calorie counting app.

But it's really helpful for anyone trying to eat and stay healthy. My fiance and I are not the healthiest of people and are trying to change our lifestyle and this app has helped a lot.

If you are interested at all you should check it out, again it's called Lifesum.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gonna check it out. I've used the MyFitnessPal app before but hate the UI.

Hmm never heard of it, then again I only just recently started trying to be more healthy so that would make sense. I wouldn't say the Lifesum app is really a 'calorie counting' thing either, it basically just tells you how much you should eat to lose 1 pound a week when you want to reach your goal weight.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back