Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

List of fucked up sex acts

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Define Red Sock please.

It's where you stick your penis in someone's idiot. You then punch her (or him O_O) in the stomach and itll cause the receiver's intestines in the idiot to contract then you pull out your penis fast and hard. It'll bring the colon out with your penis making a "red sock" for your penis.

Reaction score
It's where you stick your penis in someone's idiot. You then punch her (or him O_O) in the stomach and itll cause the receiver's intestines in the idiot to contract then you pull out your penis fast and hard. It'll bring the colon out with your penis making a "red sock" for your penis.

That would work? :eek:

Sounds hot.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you've given the person a haemoroid (Prolapsed colon) o_O

Edit - Right, I've lost all respect for human nature due to this thread... -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You basically pull a woman's intestines out of her butt. I've seen pictures of it. That stuff is really sick. Google it.

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just wow man...
Nothing much else to say to this thread.

Although the Red Sock was kinda funny...
Its impossible though.

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ahh...sounds...amusing. >.<

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Ducking hell!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i`d like it if someone gave me a spoiler of all of the fucked up sex acts in the list :eek: !
i rather read it then watch it.
cuhs usually, the videos with dicks in them are small dicks.

Reaction score
Mexican Avalanche

"To ejaculate in a woman's hair and then throw her down a flight of stairs. "

Rofl?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you got Alabama Hotcakes? I'm surprised Moofin isn't all over this topic.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're a fishy fisher

Back