Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why do you keep on living? What is your purpose?

Reaction score
I don't know about recovery though.

For a full month of basically just blending doubled fruits of each kind and caesar salads, I really felt more exhausted, compared to my diet of eating meat.

Cardio and Lifting was the most crucial one for sure. Like, I always felt nauseous because of the feeling of lacking appetite.

But I don't know about you guys though, I would see it as a conditional aspect, for me as a average body structure and weighing at around 105-110, Going Vegan doesn't seem to be a bright idea.

You were probably under eating. Meat while terrible for human health, it is calorie dense. So what seems to have happened is you switched out meat for healthier options, but you were not eating enough calories.

Think of it like this, you can put higher quality petrol into a car. But if you don't use enough, the car wont work.

Some people can have a transition stage where they don't feel fantastic switching out meat and dairy, those cravings and addictions go away pretty quickly though. The key is to eat enough, stay hydrated and active.

Sounds like you had good intentions but no actual idea how to do it long term, if you pm me I'll help you out :) There's nothing special in meat that you can't get in plants, and without all the nasty poop they have to do to get that meat to the shop.

Mr Universe Barney Du Plessis, is vegan
SKNeoDio - Why do you keep on living? What is your purpose? - RaGEZONE Forums

Patrick Baboumian is one of the worlds strongest men, here he is casual throwing a washing machine
SKNeoDio - Why do you keep on living? What is your purpose? - RaGEZONE Forums

If you're worried about staying small, then you simply eat more and train with weights. These are 2 of many elite vegan athletes.

Back