Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R.I.P. Luis (a.k.a. skip)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some of you might have read the thread that i made in the grafics section on my request for a sig. Well i though i'll make a thread in comemoration of him. He died 3 weeks ago in a train accident. Well my friend made a song in memory of him, but i need a host if anyone wants to listen to it.

PS. thanks homoq for the very good memorial sig you made for me. To bad you got banned

Peace Everyone

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about ti caith666 , btw u can attack the song here

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
r1moza can you tell me how to attache a 4mb .wma file? like link me there or sumthing.

Shift its not right to laugh about somebody you dont kno

Peace Everyone

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats a sad thing. Seeing a friend one of your good friends dead. R.I.P Skip

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No offense, but graffiti 'artists' ruin the streets. I mean it's sad to see him die, but his craft is terrible.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i pmed mental about hosting the song but its been about 1 hour still doesnt answer, anyone have website were i can host it?

Peace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Graffiti is only sad when sad people dont like artwork. and its only bad cause the police "say" its bad. i guess skaters are criminals too right?

It is sad to see a freind die, but we ALL will have to go thru that one time or another in life. now the main thing you can look forward to is getting to see your freind after YOU die. hope they have message boards in heaven...:)

Didnt know ya dude but rest in peace and i hope to catch ya on the flip side.

Sketch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didnt know ya, but R.I.P . Also, Caith i can host the song, even a site if you want, i just need a layout for it, if i can find one ill put it up, but PM me if you want me to.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thank you all for your responses

Peace

EDIT: mental cant host the song no more, i added you rsx

Last edited:
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
grafiti isnt ruining the streets, its called talent, and artwork, its like saying an asrt museum is ruined coz its got pictures on it.... DUH!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You gotta be fing kidding me. Sipher that had to be the most ignorant thing i've ever read. Its paint all over nice buildings. IF they want to be an artist then they can paint it on their house or box where ever the duck they live. They do it for attention. Nothing more i'm glad he died.

Back