Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R.I.P. Luis (a.k.a. skip)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
B00b said:
You gotta be fing kidding me. Sipher that had to be the most ignorant thing i've ever read. Its paint all over nice buildings. IF they want to be an artist then they can paint it on their house or box where ever the duck they live. They do it for attention. Nothing more i'm glad he died.

You said it yourself tit, or boob whatever your name is.

"Its paint all over nice buildings"
first of all who says these buildings are nice?
second, think of what the tagger is thinking....most taggers can draw better then alot of artists. they have a sleek design and are 100 percent orriginal. what the duck do you have? little stick figures is what the duck you have. truth be it, if you and or myself could tagg, we would do it on buildings. duck paper, and duck your veiws. you are a tru TIT boob.
i commend taggers for haveing BALLS enough to tagg government properties. duck the system and duck you.

"Nothing more i'm glad he died"

Well, you are intitled to your opinion, so i honestly hope you dont get jumped for sayng that. but let me educate you for a min.....
you are glad a mans life was takin cuzz he draws on buildings........whats that say about you? thats like me saying " man im glad TIT died, sonsa witch posted at a forum...."

oh and taggers dont tagg peoples homes, they tagg gov buildings n such.
hahaha you may wanna find another forum to post at dude, you just ruind any status you had here. fuckin tard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
shut up omg were not here to talk about graffiti! plz stay on topic people especially in a memorial thread liket this! you should seriously all be ashamed.

Im very sorry to hear that, caith, and i know skip is watching right now from above. We can only know that he is in a better place now.. RIP Skip :'(

Edit: caith i can host for you.. contacet me msn rsx@nerdshack.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya my bad, next time somone bashes the dead, maybe we all should just LET IT HAPPEN!

good god.

r.i.p skip

Sketch

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
B00b your supposed to pay your respects to the dead, not be glad that they're dead, lets see how it feels if someone said the same thing to you, when 1 of your close friends/relatives are dead

Watch what you say next time...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
B00b said:
You gotta be fing kidding me. Sipher that had to be the most ignorant thing i've ever read. Its paint all over nice buildings. IF they want to be an artist then they can paint it on their house or box where ever the duck they live. They do it for attention. Nothing more i'm glad he died.

ur basically a complete arse

R.I.P SKIP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i'm not sure if any of you guys got to here the song, mental cant host it anymore, and i might have messed up with hyperlink or something, and sorry guys i couldnt be here, i had a few problems, and again thank you all for caring

PS. i added you rsx

Peace

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
second that spunkeh.

sorry to hear :( my condolences.

plz stick on topic, this thread is not about graffiti...
and you should not wish anyone dead especially for something as simple as being a graffiti artist for you obviously do not understand the meaning of having someone taken away from you (aimed at b00b). warning +1

Back