Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map of Ragezone?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
'Sup, i'm not that much of a new person here but i've been generaly able to find or make a thread on the right place at least 4/5 of the times, but sometimes i just find rules and exceptions that locks me out of everything (i want to talk or more like question about a private server but the rules only seem to allow people that can pull it through or are dev teams so i can't and i want to use another server as an example or at least try to redirect people willing to work on a private server to that one that already works since people end up giving up or get axed by the publisher /developers but i'm not the owner nor admin of said server so due being counted as promoting by the rule 6 of the free mmo server section... i can't)

At this point i'm really thinking i need a map of this forum.

Reaction score
As requested, a handy Rz map:

TheOni - Map of Ragezone? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
The lack of grammar makes this a real struggle here... You wish to speak to someone? Why can't you private message them? And something about redirecting users to a working server? Your spaghetti of text barely makes this understandable for me.

Questions about a server are allowed as long as you ain't spamming the thread to death

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
[...] i've been generaly able to find or make a thread on the right place at least 4/5 of the times, but sometimes i just find rules and exceptions that locks me out of everything [...]

On topic though, you're right about that. There are some kind of topics we simply don't want here. This is a development based forum. Everything inside the MMO Zone has to be development related in some way, shape or form. In some edge cases "discussions" evolved in certain sub sections to a level where respective mods started condoning them. Some even have sections dedicated to discussions. That shouldn't distract from the principle of this being a primarily development related forum.

Now for everything else we have the evolution zone, basically. However, there are still some topics not welcome here. Mainly advertisement / p-server related ones. If I understand you correctly, you want to talk about some p-server or their staff? Unless they have an advertisement here in which you can post with constructive intention, this is one of the things there is no section for, and rightfully so. We aren't their forum. Nor do we want people to make their personal problems RaGEZONE's problems. For reference:

18. Do not bring grudges with people you know elsewhere onto RaGEZONE.

As far as "warnings" or "feedback" about people / developers goes: Unless these people are running malignant business via the forums (through PMs, posts, signature, ...), e.g. scamming or file selling, it's none of our business. What people do off the site doesn't concern us.

I hope this clears a few things if you had a serious request.

Back