Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Marketing Thread

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hey, I would like to know if someone is into marketing, or just doing E-commerce online, would you guys please share some good tips on how retailing or buy and selling stuff would work? Especially from an International product shipped and then sold locally.

I've been dreaming of doing a weird hobby out of the blue at the moment.

Reaction score
Hey, i actually started learning about Online AFFILIATE Marketing, i am still a beginner though and what i do is create pages and with google/internet strategy's i direct visitors to my site and link them up to affiliate marketing sites like amazon, therefore i can make my income and i am happy with the website i create for example.

Other thing u can do is promote your own Product (if u have, like a course how to cook, how to swim etc) or even an eBook.. people love to spend money so thats not the case, u just have to love what u wann do and the content you are putting out there has to pulls you working on it i guess.

The most important thing is using google keywords and adwords for me, it helps u find niches and from there on u can create an audience,facebook page etc,youtube and continue ur passion .

Back