Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

McDonalds and KFC delivering?

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's I Rule MU's Moron List, I said I will be a Fat motherlover.

its not his moron list, i've seen the list many a time.

Now be a fat mutha fucker and enjoy it.

else, prepare your anus for your shits will destroy you from the inside.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't need fast food I got a deli right next to me with full of fresh food. :)

Reaction score
I doubt it would happen in the next few years, maybe in about five years yes but that's their decision. Not bothered really, don't mind going for a drive but it'd be useful for the people who can't drive or live far away.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but all I read in this thread is.

Fat people making it easier to be fat.

I'm no fat at all and my body's as hot as ever.
Though i would LOVE MacD to do deliveries as hell :D It's a pain in the butt to drive/walk/get out of home anyway when you're stoned and MacDs is 2km from your apartment :)

Reaction score
What if you have no car? Or aren't old enough to drive? Or the weather is bad? Or it's too late at night to walk through a bad neighborhood?

People making generalizations is the reason why the world is so poop. Just because you didn't consider anything other than your own perspective, doesn't mean everyone else is in the same situation.

Or you're completely poop faced and don't want to drunk drive, crash into another car, and kill someone?

KFC deliveries saves lives. Or would. I think we have a moral obligation to create a petition!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
McDonalds does deliveries in Malaysia as well.
KFC don't tho.

However, it takes about 15~45 minutes for the food to come so it doesn't taste as good anymore.

Reaction score
I Ducking love the chicken burgers & strips from KFC. And i Ducking love maccas nuggets.

You could tell me they've been contaminated with cyanide and i'd still eat them. People keep away from them like the plague but seriously, you're not going to get fat as long as you keep everything in moderation.

Back