Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

me showing off

Reaction score
You aint really showing off that much mate. To be honest I could do it just as good. Well not now since my ankels are totaly fucked up.

NoPeace - out

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I doubt you could NoPeace..I really do.

Reaction score
Tsuki said:
I doubt you could NoPeace..I really do.

I've been taking matial arts off and on for 10 years now to be honest. Done 3 different styles. Karate, Tai Kawn Doo, and Tang Soo Do. Got up to yellow belt in Karate before I switched to Tai Kawn Doo and got to orange before I moved. Then I didn't do a certain style for a few years and found Tai Kawn Doo. Curently a orange belt but I should be red or red/blue. Just don't go to class much since my studies got in the way and I was to cheap to pay for the belt tests ($75 per belt). Which my instructor gave me hell for because he knows I'm ready for them. In class we used to do thoes types of kicks and others but I can't do them right now. About 2 months ago I fucked up my right ankel playing american football with some mates and then 2 weeks ago I fell down a flight of stairs messing it up even more. Sigh, must go to the doctors tomarrow since this stupid pain is getting to me now.

NoPeace - out

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You cant even spell Tae Kwon Do(e), ive doing martial arts(As exclamatio has) for most of my life. Not just something on and off.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow thts amazing ex, loved the bit where u jumped over the guy :)

what could happen if u dont land a kick correctly, looks like it could do damage to ur ankles

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fairly impressive. ^_^

It's nothing I'll ever be able to do, most likely... (unless I start training in martial arts of some kind or something... then maybe one day I'd be able to do stuff like that. Maybe. :p)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm starting up classes in Tai Kwan Do and Habkito (sp?) and I get free kick boxing classes =)

100+ a month

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NoPeace said:
I've been taking matial arts off and on for 10 years now to be honest. Done 3 different styles. Karate, Tai Kawn Doo, and Tang Soo Do. Got up to yellow belt in Karate before I switched to Tai Kawn Doo and got to orange before I moved. Then I didn't do a certain style for a few years and found Tai Kawn Doo. Curently a orange belt but I should be red or red/blue. Just don't go to class much since my studies got in the way and I was to cheap to pay for the belt tests ($75 per belt). Which my instructor gave me hell for because he knows I'm ready for them. In class we used to do thoes types of kicks and others but I can't do them right now. About 2 months ago I fucked up my right ankel playing american football with some mates and then 2 weeks ago I fell down a flight of stairs messing it up even more. Sigh, must go to the doctors tomarrow since this stupid pain is getting to me now.
NoPeace - out

Must have been so amazing.. seeing how you mispelt two of them; which I currently hold a black belt in each.

Reaction score
youth said:
Must have been so amazing.. seeing how you mispelt two of them; which I currently hold a black belt in each.

Like I said earlier. I cannot spell. Never could never will. And the reason why I dont have higher belt is because I refuse to pay for it. My dad pays for the lessons but I must pay for belts which I can hardly afford. >.<

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woah those are some impressive moves man. Nice work

Reaction score
I did Jeet Kune Do until the end of grade 2, had to go to uni :( once im finished with uni tho ill get back up to speed with stuff.. im gonna spa w/ u one day exclam

Back