Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do you meet new Women?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey :D

How do you get to know women?
At school/work/city/hanging out?

Whats your best advice on meeting beautiful women and whats the best thing you like about women?

Yaay a womens disuccion topic lol [emoji41]

Edit: lol im logged with my email on tapatalk instead of KarLi -.-

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, if this is a serious thread...

Aside from all the 'stereotypes' I guess, dating sites are actually a great way to find your significant other. (Or Tinder, if you are looking for a one time fling like the person above me said) I met my fiance who I have been with now for 6 months, and am completely in love with on a dating site called OkCupid. Now I never thought I would ever get a girlfriend, let alone fall in love and get married with someone I truly care about; let alone on a dating site, but the moment we started talking I knew there was something special about her and that I never wanted to let her go.

So I would say maybe give online dating sites a try. If you don't find anyone to be with at least it might help you feel a little more comfortable talking with girls and you will be a bit more experienced. Anyways I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find your special someone!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, beforehand, congratulations Justice For All!

I can agree that dating websites work, even if you don't find someone to date. I actually have a great example, and it was already 8 years ago... It happened after a rough break up, when I went roaming around dating websites and didn't even knew what exactly I was seeking. I've started to talk with a woman who was also going through a heartbreak, we started by talking about our own situations, and we talked a lot, everyday, several hours per day, quickly becoming best friends and confidants! One thing also quickly lead into another, and we ended up meeting in real life, becoming best friends in real life as well; we've started introducing ourselves to our groups of friends, and we still go out on a regular basis, and still talk everyday.

I guess it's just a matter of opportunity, of being at the right place at the right time, of persistence, maybe luck, maybe fate, or maybe some things are truly meant to be. Sometimes love just happens when you stop looking for it, or even when you lose hope.

And who says dating websites can also mean social networks, clubs or bars, where you work or study, even walking down the street and feeling love at first sight, because sometimes all it takes is just one glance and you're in for life. Just like you just need one mistake to lose everything, or getting yourself involved with the wrong person who might seem good initially but ends up being bad on a long term.
That's why I've learned not to take anything for granted, but also to never lose faith.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Tinder

----------Serious note---------
If I'm out around town, and spot a girl I like, either my friends known them or I know them myself personally, so I'll find out who they are, add them on 'Facebook' (everyone does it) :) and it escalates from there.

-Greets,

Reaction score
Hey :D

How do you get to know women?
At school/work/city/hanging out?

Whats your best advice on meeting beautiful women and whats the best thing you like about women?

Yaay a womens disuccion topic lol [emoji41]

Edit: lol im logged with my email on tapatalk instead of KarLi -.-

What are your objectives?
If you're looking for a life partner then none of the above 'advice' will suffice unfortunately.

You mention 'beautiful' women. lol. Just lol. If you are going the shallow route then good luck because no amount of advice will work for you.
The thing is... You want to meet someone that is on your level. Psychologically. If that be the case you will get along pretty well. If you are simply out to 'score sum chicks' then good luck to you. In the end that kind of thing only brings heartache and regrets.

TL:DR
If you are horny, use yer 'andies. Or pay for a prostitute wherever that's legal. If you want to pursue a meaningful relationship then it's a lot more complicated unfortunately and no amount of internet advice will help you.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personally I only have examples of long term and solid friendship relationships through the internet.

But back in 2001/2002, when I was playing Ultima Online on the official servers and was hardcore PvE'ing with a mostly British guild, there was this couple who went 'rogue' on us and 'suspiciously' PvE'ed a lot on their own... Everyone noticed that they sympathized a lot with each other, then shortly after a year of long conversations, casual flirting, and an ingame marriage ( :) ), they actually met in real life, one thing lead into another in a matter of months, and they started a relationship. I've lost track of them through the years, but caught them on one of the most popular private shards in 2011, we exchanged Facebook urls and wow, they already have a son, and apparently never broke up. I was stunned to be honest.

Anyway, back to the OP, if you don't want to stress yourself or waste too much time, just go on Tinder, Badoo, Tagged, OkCupid, etc.., and mass spam the 'yes' or '<3' on the match making section without even looking at the pictures. Feel free to call me a manwhore, pardon the expression, but that's what I do since I've had a not-so-good experience. Eventually you will either get laid or find someone you can actually get along with. And with all due honesty and modesty, I've actually got laid once with a beautiful blonde girl after having a 'match' with her, but it all happened way too fast so what I've feared that would happen, eventually happened - it didn't last over a month, and we both went peacefully on our own separate ways.

Apart from that, all of my serious relationships were born on real life: highschool, university, professional acquaintances, and other two I've met in the night life. Just take note of something, I might be wrong since the female mind works in mysterious ways, but if you're going out with some friends and start looking for a woman, focus on the quiet and shy ones, because in most cases those are the ones who are willing to commit themselves into long term relationships. Some wild dancing party goers might be an exception, but it's rare, at least in my opinion and judging from what I've seen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It can also be a great way to ruin your life.

It's understandable... Extremely awful experiences can come out from online dating, I don't want to talk about this, but I've wasted 4 years of my life with one. All I can say is that appearances can be deceiving.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I generally meet new women on videos.com... (kidding)

When i go to the University or Facebook. I'm not good in start new friendships with girls. Not because i'm a penis in conversations.. But because i don't really care in start new friendships or run behind new friendships.

Generally friends of me introduces new girls to me... I know, this is fan service.
Anyways, my work has 0% girls. This suck.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Well, technically the only place to meet new women is hospitals, the new born's sections. Or maybe at their parents' home some time later if you're not strict on them being right out of the oven brand shining new.

Reaction score
It would be better if we knew what you do on a typical day? How old are you and what are your hobbies?

Your best bet is meeting people in an environment you're comfortable in. What do you like to do?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for a quick one night stand go to the clubs in the cities. Or if you're willing to put in some work use tinder (some tinder girls are pretty easy). I've had sex with 5 girls off tinder - they weren't the cutest obviously but got my penis wet. Lol

Bars are also a good spot to talk to girls since you could spot a cute girl and buy her a drink and talk to her in the meantime since you'll both be pretty intoxicated.

But if you're trying to look for a girlfriend/wife i feel it's best to meet a girl at your workplace or school or even online dating sites (other than tinder id say) and if the girl matches your interest go for it.

Personally I'm still in college and in a fraternity so it's not that hard for me since we have parties every week but it's good to have a wingman as well

Reactions: NTV
Reaction score
Lol relax guys im not asking u to tell me what to do, just want your thoughts on how u meet new women or which environment u believe women are around more.
Kreeate beautiful doesnt mean only looks, in general beauty of a woman is everything in her.

We're all just discussing our experiences :) les say i meet women usually at work, coffee shops, grocery store, train etc maybe rarely on the internet and mostly from mutual friends.

Reaction score
Lol relax guys im not asking u to tell me what to do, just want your thoughts on how u meet new women or which environment u believe women are around more.
Kreeate beautiful doesnt mean only looks, in general beauty of a woman is everything in her.

We're all just discussing our experiences :) les say i meet women usually at work, coffee shops, grocery store, train etc maybe rarely on the internet and mostly from mutual friends.

You keep surprising me. Well said. Beauty is indeed the whole person and certainly not just what is on the outside.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
at college i just say hi to them and start talking with them about any random stuff there, luckily most of the girls in my city are cute tho.

ps: she may be a great person to talk with but lets be honest who doesn't want a hot gf.

Back