Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MentaL aren't you just happy with your new super mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1 broke the rule with this

your mom, when she has the money to pay him (or when she doesn't want to be on top)
That's just not acceptable, if i would do the same to him i would have a warning right now, so i demand that he will be given a warning aswell, and with 3 he will get banned aswell.

And then the other 1 spams the board with 3 word posts, the gayest way to get a higher post count and trash the forum.
Please do not spam the board. Excessive spamming will be deleted and can result in your forum account banned.

If nothing is done about this then i will no longer follow the rules, people get warned and banned all the time for very small things, even when they shouldn't even be warned (for example people who click the post button twice and end up with 2 posts by accident) and people like them just get away with it.

So either the rules are enforced, or you dump them, don't come up with gay rules who only go for regular members, but not mods.

Btw if this topic gets closed before a) iod is warned and the gay word topic is closed or b) it's anounced that rules no longer apply, then i will just make a new one.

Oh and don't think warnings, bans or IP bans will stop me, so just do this the normal way, the way it should be, aka fair.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Gohan dont start a mod war, leave them ber, mail to dan@ragezone.com and tell him about it, YES HE DOES READ EMAILS!! dont try and say he doesnt, (he might not read your coz, of your attitude and all) so, dont start a war.

[Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back