Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Message from Dan and Fluxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise the Sun!
Reaction score
Congratulations Dan & Fluxeh,

what you should do is set up a account somewhere such as Gmail or something, and take pictures/send emails to it of all the good and important times when she was growing up - I'm sure she would love to look back on these things with you!

Gmail? emily@ragezone.com!

Reaction score
It did cross my mind, yes. So how exactly is a RaGEBabyShower funny?
Dude, stop being so anal about this...

Congrats the 2 of you. I must say Dan, having known you for such a long time, it's kinda weird, but I have no doubt you will make a great father!

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
I'm utterly over the moon for the both of you, I am free for Godfather duties and I have no objections to her middle names comprising of either DonTonberry, DTB or Donneh. If you're wetting the babies head anytime soon Dan, I may pop down :D

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Guess Dan has to add that to his to-do list.

Make a new account for Emily and send the profile page of Emily's account all over RageZONE so people can spam her profile page full with nice and cute messages (I will probably do!)

It's now gone weird.

Sent from my HTC One V

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's forget the part where we said that the baby should have a RageZONE account because it should not have a account because as said before we just pushed it too far and let's not go that far then...

I'm sorry

Anyway congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back