Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Message from Dan and Fluxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just talked to him on Skype, he seems shocked to say the least haha :D, this is such great news!!!
Congratulations and happy birthday Emily! :D

The one and only!
Reaction score
Congratulations to the two of you!!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Omg Emily! OMG THAT IS SUCH A PERFECT NAME! ahhh! Baby Emily!

sheneedsafourmname.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations Dan as well as Lee (Dan's brother duh!) And Fluxy

I thought this picture would adjust right with the thread,

Robert - Message from Dan and Fluxy! - RaGEZONE Forums

As well: Yay for Robert!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guess Dan has to add that to his to-do list.

Make a new account for Emily and send the profile page of Emily's account all over RageZONE so people can spam her profile page full with nice and cute messages (I will probably do!)

Praise the Sun!
Reaction score
Congratulations! Anyone up for a RaGEBabyShower?

Guess Dan has to add that to his to-do list.

Make a new account for Emily and send the profile page of Emily's account all over RageZONE so people can spam her profile page full with nice and cute messages (I will probably do!)

Congratulations! Now maybe create Forum account for little Emily? :)

Seriously? I mean, it's great they have a baby girl, but don't you think you're pushing a little too hard saying things like that? I mean, what is a recently born baby supposed to do with a forum account or any internet messages you send her? She won't be able to read, write or talk for a couple years.

If you want to do something nice, send Dan an old-fashioned postcard and a drawing of your favourite game. Think of something nice and cool that a girl would like.

On-topic:
Congratulations.

Reaction score
Seriously? I mean, it's great they have a baby girl, but don't you think you're pushing a little too hard saying things like that? I mean, what is a recently born baby supposed to do with a forum account or any internet messages you send her? She won't be able to read, write or talk for a couple years.

If you want to do something nice, send Dan an old-fashioned postcard and a drawing of your favourite game. Think of something nice and cool that a girl would like.

On-topic:
Congratulations.

Did it ever crossed your mind it was ment as a joke?

Reaction score
Congratulations Dan & Fluxeh,

what you should do is set up a account somewhere such as Gmail or something, and take pictures/send emails to it of all the good and important times when she was growing up - I'm sure she would love to look back on these things with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back