Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Message from Dan and Fluxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I personally think that that is non-sense Wess.

Of course it's not fun to wake up so late because your not much used to but but you know where your standing up for and that's for the child that you put your whole life on to protect and to make sure that she's fine and waking up in the middle of the night might be one of them especially when she's crying.

I don't personally think that's much of a world ending just because you have a child now and it's probably going to wake you up in the middle of the night

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Congratulations Dan :) -insert deep text about how you just brought a life form into this world- I'm sure you will be a fantastic Father and Fluxy will be a fantastic mother, that baby has been blessed with 2 great parents. Good luck on your new adventure!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I'm utterly over the moon for the both of you, I am free for Godfather duties and I have no objections to her middle names comprising of either DonTonberry, DTB or Donneh. If you're wetting the babies head anytime soon Dan, I may pop down :D

Oh whatever, Emily Madison sounds wayyy better than Emily DonTonberry

Congrats Mental and Fluxy!!

Reaction score
:shot:
I personally think that that is non-sense Wess.

Of course it's not fun to wake up so late because your not much used to but but you know where your standing up for and that's for the child that you put your whole life on to protect and to make sure that she's fine and waking up in the middle of the night might be one of them especially when she's crying.

I don't personally think that's much of a world ending just because you have a child now and it's probably going to wake you up in the middle of the night

It is a joke... :shot:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thats your life from now on. You and Fluxy getting waked when she cries, and don't even think of when she gets older/gets a brother or sister. The good life is over!

shenanigans! This is where the proud moments of life begin wich means life is good.

edit:
sorry didnt see it was a joke. :p

How much does Emily weight? I was born chubby

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Wes

I personally think that that wasn't even funny but a crack and a joke is good to be honest so let's not make it a big deal..

Anyway good luck Fluxy and Dan with the baby!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
@Wess

And yet that wasn't even funny to be honest...

Anyway good luck Dan & Fluxy with your babeh!

People tend to use that as an excuse once they're not agreed with. just sayin.
@MentaL i was over 7lb, yet looked like a 500 lb piggy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Aksel

I don't really know what you mean with that but i assume that you mean the point where he said ''I was just joking''

Yeah that's a cheap excuse though to use i wouldn't tend to use that whatsoever yet didn't find it funny.

@Dan

Looks like the baby is all healthy that's very good!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm smelling a party.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back