Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who do you miss from RZ?

Reaction score
The thread Raff got me thinking about when I first joined rz and how much fun I had, and how much I miss some good friends I had here. Who do you miss, or who do you wish would make a comeback, if only for a day?

1. Luke (IRMU)
2. Batz
3. Genryu
4. Laz-low

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
Definitely Aksel - One of the first guys I connected with in Spamzilla, cool dude he is
ecKo9321 - We used to have a blast in the flyff section many years ago.. Damn it's been 4 years since he last visited
HolySinX - Another flyff dude I had a lot of fun with
Jelle - Good good friend of mine, haven't seen him in a long time

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I miss FragFrog we had some pretty good conversations. I looked up to him a lot, and admittedly I thought he was a she for a while because of his avatar. /facepalm

I also miss evill33t he was a great guy that I got to know really well.

And not to make things too sad, but honestly there aren't many days here that I still don't think about Akaruz.

Reaction score
99% of people won't know this guy unless they're from Habbo. Ubercheese

This guy seemed to disappear from everything including RZ. Skype he just stopped coming online, it's even harder to try get back into contact with him when he only ever used his first name.

Reaction score
For sure, I miss @Akaruz infracting me for trolling :p and I miss @I Ruled MU

I miss @FragFrog we had some pretty good conversations. I looked up to him a lot, and admittedly I thought he was a she for a while because of his avatar. /facepalm

I also miss @evill33t he was a great guy that I got to know really well.

And not to make things too sad, but honestly there aren't many days here that I still don't think about Akaruz.

Haha... sadly you are not the only one that thought @FragFrog was a girl :p oh well...

Back