Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best MMA Fighter?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was wondering your opinion on the best MMA fighter out there right now in 2013?
I ask that you please give some sort of evidence or explanation to back-up your claim. This does not apply to JUST UFC but all of the MMA sport.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree with that actually. I have a love for GSP that I can't get rid of though.

What are your opinions on Brock Lesnar?

Reaction score
Imagine if Lesnar trained MMA straight out of college, he could of been a beast

He went for a kneebar yesterday, but then had to let go because it's fake wrestling & HHH probably couldn't get out of it - or he did it to say duck you HHH, I could easily duck you up.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Jon "Bones" Jones and Silva all the way and one more guy I admire is Tito Ortiz because he has the potential to be the best.

Reaction score
Jon "Bones" Jones and Silva all the way and one more guy I admire is Tito Ortiz because he has the potential to be the best.

Not really. Ortiz was very limited. He stole his gimmick from Tank Abott and spent years dodging Chuck Liddell. No potential, just hype and good PR. He was the poster child of the UFC and even had a weight division made for him.

Legend
Legend
Reaction score
Osiphen - Best MMA Fighter? - RaGEZONE Forums

Some will say he isn't THE best but he is my favourite and has been for a few years now.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've always liked Rampage Jackson, but that is probably because they publicized the poop out of him.

What about Kimbo Slice? ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Id have to say Anderson Silva

I've always liked Rampage Jackson, but that is probably because they publicized the poop out of him.

What about Kimbo Slice? ;)

Kimbo slice was only good at street fighting, as soon as he went into MMA i think he got battered (I may be wrong about this)

Reaction score
Didn't he win one fight though? Remember, i know 2 people who have had Kimbo tattooed on them.

Is Dan one of them? *please say yes*

He got in the game late, I give him props going in and trying something without that much experience (AFAIK), he seemed like a pretty nice guy on the show & didn't really seem like a street thug like his usually portrayed on the internet.

Back