Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best MMA Fighter?

Reaction score
Is Dan one of them? *please say yes*

He got in the game late, I give him props going in and trying something without that much experience (AFAIK), he seemed like a pretty nice guy on the show & didn't really seem like a street thug like his usually portrayed on the internet.

Kimbo is a good guy but he's a boxer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Imagine if Lesnar trained MMA straight out of college, he could of been a beast

He went for a kneebar yesterday, but then had to let go because it's fake wrestling & HHH probably couldn't get out of it - or he did it to say duck you HHH, I could easily duck you up.

WWE is scripted, if you followed the first match from Brock Lesnar & Triple H Brock lesnar wons, and broke Triple H arm.
Now i think Triple H will win. But if WWE was real brock lesnar never get beating by this guys.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Osiphen - Best MMA Fighter? - RaGEZONE Forums

John Gilbert (the white one) but I am bias because he is my instructor :3

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Lowl, you lift Becca Brah?

Anyways, I've always considered Rickson Gracie being the best MMA fighter to have ever walked on this planet.

Reaction score

Anyways, I've always considered Rickson Gracie being the best MMA fighter to have ever walked on this planet.

Then you'll need to reeducate yourself. Whilst Rickson is the best Gracie out of the whole bunch MMA is a different ball game. Sure, Rickson by armbar and all but he avoided many people, including Sakuraba.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I do thanks. wonnafightaboutit?

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Then you'll need to reeducate yourself. Whilst Rickson is the best Gracie out of the whole bunch MMA is a different ball game. Sure, Rickson by armbar and all but he avoided many people, including Sakuraba.

Sure my opinion may be biased. Maybe because of his excellent technique or perhaps the fact that I love BJJ. Sure, it may have seemed as if he avoided Sakuraa. However, I think his winning-streak speaks for his talent. Besides, everyone won't vouch for the same guys, it's mostly personal preference.

If I were to pick current fighters, I'd go with Anderson Silva. That goes without saying though.

@Becca: No, I don't fight women.

Last edited:
Back