Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What did you do for Mother's day?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know I know, Mother's day was like a year ago (not really, only a few days ago but, whatever!) I still am curious to know what everyone did with their mother, or mother-in-law, or whoever is a mother figure in your life! Obviously you don't have to disclose all the personal details there are but just tell us whatever you feel comfortable with telling us!

I personally had a great Mother's day.

I spent it with my fiance and mother-in-law, I made her a card and we went and walked through a nature trail nearby. She was really happy and said it made her feel really special :): I was glad that we could make her feel happy because she deserves it.

So there you have it, that's how mine went, now how did yours go?!

Reaction score
Was going to take her out for dinner. But because of a party I had later that evening we had little time. So we ordered chinese, and ate it while watching an episode of family guy.
I told her I still wanted to take her out the week after but she had so much fun she didn't want me to pay for anything else.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Nothing, but I did send her a message the next day telling her how I appreciate her and everything she's done for us kids. This mother's day was kind of overshadowed by my father's 60th birthday the day before though so quite conveniently I managed to get a discount on my effort by addressing both my parents at the same time.

I know, I'm a punk. I just don't really buy into this remember your whomevers-day-it-is once a year when your calendar tells you to.

Back