Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Motivational Day

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
At first I was like cool, I've been thinking about setting life goals lately too. But disappointed, this wasn't about that at all. Deciding to do a number of push ups a day is hardly a goal in my books but rather a means to an end... and figuring out what that end is for you (and why!) is the important thing. Knowing what it is enables you to evaluate if the push ups really are the most effective way to get there.

Reaction score
@Negata
I understand, there are always exceptions. You can also stop focusing on the numbers u are doing and just do as many as u can instead until u get tired within couple of sets. And a yearly goal for pushups will bring some change if you want to change your lifestyle, depends on the person it moght motivate you to do more than that on the side.
If it was for example about 1 week no meat goal i'd call that just a challenge because there is no need of much patience and persistency, but setting a 'long term' goal and keeping it consistent is much different.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it.

Sent from my iPhone.

Back