Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSDN Licenses Give Away - Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello People! :eek:tt:​

What is this thread?
As I'm Microsoft Partner i receive annually some MSDN Ultimate Accounts, and as is really a lot of licenses and i will never use all they, i'm here to create this proposal:

You need say why you joined RaGEZONE and What in RaGEZONE makes you feeling good, and what you hate/don't like at RageZONE.

Observation: MSDN means Microsoft Developer Network

This giveaway will give:

• Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter: 3 Licenses - All Given
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard: 3 Licenses - All Given
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation: 3 Licenses
  • Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard: 3 Licenses
  • Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Workgroup: 3 Licenses
  • Windows XP (Home, Professional) Edition: 2 Licenses for Each
  • Windows Vista (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate) Edition: 2 Licenses for Each
  • Windows Server 2003 R2 (Standard, Enterprise) Editions: 6 Licenses for Each
  • Windows Server 2003 (Standard, Enterprise) Editions: 6 Licenses for Each
  • Windows 8.1 (Standard, Pro, Enterprise) Editions: 3 Licenses for Each - 1 Already Given
  • Windows 8 (Standard, Pro, Enterprise) Editions: 3 Licenses for Each - 1 Already Given
  • Windows 7 (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Professional, Enterprise) Editions: 1 License for Each - 2 Already Given
  • Windows 10 (Education, Home, Pro, Standard, Enterprise) Editions: 1 License for Each, Some's will be 3 Licenses for Each) - 3 Already Given
  • Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac: 1 License - All Given
  • Office 2010 (Standard, Professional): 1 License for Each
  • Office Pro Plus 2013: 1 License - All Given
  • Office 2007 (Ultimate, Standard, Enterprise, Professional): 1 License for Each
  • Windows Server 2012 (Standard, Datacenter) Editions: 3 Licenses for Each - All Given
  • Windows 10 1511 (Education, Home, Pro, Standard, Enterprise) Editions: 1 License for Each.- 3 Already Given
Other Awards (recently added)

• [*=1]Office 365 Developer Subscription
    [*=1]Windows Developer Subscription
    [*=1]MS Project License
    [*=1]MS Visio License
    [*=1]Office 2016 Pro Plus - All Given
    [*=1]Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation: 3 Licenses - 0 Already Given
FAQ

1. How will get
I Will answer the comments, and send by Private Message

2. Can i sell?
No, Infracts MSDN License

3. Can i donate/give
Yes

​4. When this Finish
When all licenses been gave.

5. Can i choose a license?
Yes you can choose the software one from above, multiple choice also, or random key.

Remember:
I don't know what you will like more, so random isn't good.​

6. How post here

• [*=1]Max of 3 entries for each user.
    [*=1]Each user can only receive one license.
7. When start?
Now

8. Who can join?
Everyone! No one will be discriminated here.

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE!

Observations

• If a moderator want to improve this thread, the thread english etc, layout, you're able!.
  • Also i will update main thread while license are given.
  • Also you can ask for other Microsoft Product that isn't listed here. If i have, i will give.. Obivously if you're one of the winners.
  • See MSDN Catalog at msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions
  • Also Remembering that:
  • These Licenses are Individual and Perpetual, you can use for what you want. They're legit and valid.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I joined Ragezone because this forum have a really big Habbo retro community (I'm a big Habbo fan and started to be in 2008)

+ This forum have useful things + I get a chance to help people, it's making me feeling good and proud xD

What in Ragezone makes me feeling good, is helping and ofcourse the nice people, this feels more like a team rofl XD

Actually there nothing yet im don't like here, everything seems so perfect, so far.

What I'm competes for is: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard :w00t:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread Cleanup'd.

@Alozi won a license of WS2012R2 Standard. Congrats.

Remember: Maybe more licenses will be added on the thread. Depends the Demand.
Also Have chance to i add Jetbrains Licenses, Navicat, And other things. Also other MS Softwares.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thread Cleanup'd.

@Alozi won a license of WS2012R2 Standard. Congrats.

Remember: Maybe more licenses will be added on the thread. Depends the Demand.
Also Have chance to i add Jetbrains Licenses, Navicat, And other things. Also other MS Softwares.
Wihoooow!!! Thanks :love:

Reaction score
Joined at RaGEZONE back in the days that I was in frenzy because of MU Online, and here it was where all the action was happening. As day pass by, was easy and easy to stay here more and more, as is a good place if you follow simple rules, of course.

Well, the thing that I really don't like, is see some guys getting other people's work as their own. This get the heck out of me.
And people that break simple rules of the forum as "language restriction", it's so simple to follow...

-
Interested in Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm more curious with the fact that you are partnered with Microsoft than the giveaway

You need say why you joined RaGEZONE and What in RaGEZONE makes you feeling good, and what you hate/don't like at RageZONE.

I joined Ragezone mainly because I am a huge fan of Mu Online and I liked the fact that most people who are in Ragezone actually are owners of the huge MU communities before and on this present day. What made me felt good and proud about Ragezone, is that ever since Dota has been released this guy called Wyk was actually a member of Ragezone and a huge lurker until he became a full time partner there, like WTF, I could've been a huge buddy of that guy and get also a chance to work for Valve, which is a huge dream job.

And as for what I hate about Ragezone is that although people who loves MU are still very enthusiastic, they seem to be too linear with their opinions of the game and causes a specific servers which I played or did not play but thought shut down.

I also I'm curious with the Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, but can you please tell me first what is the other one which is the foundation?

I'm actually going to take some lessons on this subject to get a certification, could you tell me what your occupation is if you don't mind.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@HeavenlyGifted won'd too, liked your post. Also i didn't understand the Foundation part, do u want Windows Server R2 with Foundation?

You can get Microsoft MCP Certifications at learning.microsoft.com, i also can recommend you mva.microsoft.com The Microsoft's Virtual Academy, doesn't give you MCA,MTA,MCP Certifications but also is a good plataform for learning.

I'm one of the managers of a project with Microsoft called UIoT (Universal Internet of Things)
So i receive a lot of MSDN subscriptions.

You reffer this?
PUHJAxw - MSDN Licenses Give Away - Competition - RaGEZONE Forums

If yes going send License Now.

HeavenlyGifted waiting your answer. Also everyone can join this competition.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mainly joined RaGEZONE because of habbo developments.

What I like mostly about RaGEZONE and what makes me feel good in RaGEZONE is that whenever I need help with something, there is always someone ready to help you and answer you questions (I'm new to C# and I've needed help many times with C# programming and people have been there to help me). And also I like the feeling whenever I got an answer for someones question and help them with it.

Well, I don't hate anything about RaGEZONE itself, but I just find it annoying when someone breaks the rules, other than that I'm not quite sure about what I don't like or hate at RaGEZONE.

I'm interested in Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter if available, if not, Windows Server R2 Standard :D

Thank you.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HeavenlyGifted won'd too, liked your post. Also i didn't understand the Foundation part, do u want Windows Server R2 with Foundation?

You can get Microsoft MCP Certifications at learning.microsoft.com, i also can recommend you mva.microsoft.com The Microsoft's Virtual Academy, doesn't give you MCA,MTA,MCP Certifications but also is a good plataform for learning.

I'm one of the managers of a project with Microsoft called UIoT (Universal Internet of Things)
So i receive a lot of MSDN subscriptions.

You reffer this?
PUHJAxw - MSDN Licenses Give Away - Competition - RaGEZONE Forums

If yes going send License Now.

HeavenlyGifted waiting your answer. Also everyone can join this competition.

Sorry man.

I wanted the standard, you keep the key, sorry for not being clear with what I wanted. I'm really sorry.

By the way I'm trying to learn more about Managing Windows Server 2012

And I notice that one of the things that was being mentioned was about this Microsoft Standard. If it is still alright please do exchange my foundation to standard. And thank you so much for doing this event.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry man.

I wanted the standard, you keep the key, sorry for not being clear with what I wanted. I'm really sorry.

By the way I'm trying to learn more about Managing Windows Server 2012

And I notice that one of the things that was being mentioned was about this Microsoft Standard. If it is still alright please do exchange my foundation to standard. And thank you so much for doing this event.

Exchanged. You can keep the license, but please don't use it.
You want R2 Standard or Standard? (doesn't make any difference because you can update to R2 though Windows Update
SubDababa won'd too, not a really fantastic reason why joining, but i also joined to solve C# questions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exchanged. You can keep the license, but please don't use it.
You want R2 Standard or Standard? (doesn't make any difference because you can update to R2 though Windows Update
SubDababa won'd too, not a really fantastic reason why joining, but i also joined to solve C# questions.

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

Don't worry, I don't plan on using the license. I'm just trying to understand this things for educational purposes.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

Don't worry, I don't plan on using the license. I'm just trying to understand this things for educational purposes.

If u want Educational Licenses try sign up as Microsoft Dreamspark, you need be into University, and can only use for Education Purposes.
These licenses that i'm giving here is for any usage, except sell. (End-User Agreement, and MSDN Agreement)

Also if you (everyone that won'd) like the gift, give like or rep, or simply recommend this competition for other people.

Remembering no everyone will won. I have limited licenses. ;)

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I joined RZ in 2009. Like a lot of people, I was curious about Habbo emulation. The rest is history.

What I hate about RZ? When people criticise without any valid feedback.

I'm pretty interested in the Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter license. Thanks. :D:

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I doubt that you legally can give away these license keys. Just make sure you won't be removed from your Microsoft partner status if they find it out. I'm not trying to be a penis, just wanted to warn you.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I doubt that you legally can give away these license keys. Just make sure you won't be removed from your Microsoft partner status if they find it out. I'm not trying to be a penis, just wanted to warn you.

I know what i'm doing.

The MSDN Subscriptions allow i can give the Keys for everyone.
MSDN Subscriptions only DOESN'T allow, LEAK/RELEASE the KEYS for Community for Massive USAGE, EVERY LICENSE KEY, is able for ONLY ONE END-USER, being allowed for MAX 5 DIFFERENT MACHINE ACTIVATIONS. If the Key is used for MASSIVE usage, THEY KEY WILL BE DISABLED.

MSDN DOESNT ALLOW licensed BEING USED to post PUBLICALLY in COMMUNITIES,WEBSITES,ETC;

That means i can give the Key for who i want, since the person that i gave the key doesn't abuse the license, doesn't give to other people etc.

I really thank the aware CodeDragon, but the if someone that i gave the license, abuse it, the License Key will be deactivated, and the end-user, in this case the guy that i gave, can be processed. Since the responsibility goes to who received the license.

You can read more here:

This aware is for everyone that wan to gain or received license.

I joined RZ in 2009. Like a lot of people, I was curious about Habbo emulation. The rest is history.

What I hate about RZ? When people criticise without any valid feedback.

I'm pretty interested in the Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter license. Thanks. :D:

I know you're old in this community, but i don't know your history.. I really want to give you one license, but if is not problem, can you "explain" / "write" a little more about it?

Thanks!

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I joined Ragezone when I started my MU Online project because of server files, sources and mainly because of needed help. I am happy, when someone is doing a lot of the community, helping beginners etc. And I hate when I see that someone is selling other's work... This is the most annoying.

I would like to ask you for any of Office licenses (some newer would be better - 2016, 2013), I got access to MSDN, but I don't have access to Office :(: And honestly, it's annoying when I open Word or any other Office software and it's giving me license error :D:

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back