Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSDN Licenses Give Away - Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so I joined RaGEZONE when I was 12 (21 now). That time MMOs were really a hot thing at my place, and I played a couple of private servers (RAN, Ragnarok, MU) and was really amazed at how they could freely customize stuff for their own servers. One more thing that got me interested is the power to administrate my own server and get the most freedom of all, 'aye!

Finally made a google search of "how to make a private server" and viola, the first result was this site. The guides were easy as duck and I can't explain the feeling of how excited I was while building my own very first private server. It felt like I can't do nothing. That was a few months before I finally registered because I had to download an attachment which non-members couldn't access.

After some months, I became a developer, but got bored, so then I started thinking about becoming a mod, and so I did become one, yay. I was a mod on and off for years. The forum drama hit me, and I loved it, got addicted to it, got banned for it, then so I hated it, and now I just don't give a damn about it.

Now,
I occasionally visit RZ to check on new stuffs and how the pals I used to have are doing as we all have gotten old in some way. Oh, the nostalgia.

Oh and by the way, Windows 10 1511 Pro (I'm expecting this is the whole OS and not just the 1511 update, am I right?). Thank you very much. :)

Yes is the whole OS. Abry won'd Windows 10 1511 Pro.

Reaction score
Great thread!

I would like to try and get a Windows 7 Ultimate or home pro or professional licence :)

I joined RZ back in the original Mir 2 days. It was 2003 when I finally ventured onto the forum, which was quite small at the time! I love how many friends I have made here, and especially the friends I have been able to meet :) I hate that it's harder to stay in touch and chat like we did in the past, but I still look forwards to future RaGEPARTIES :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like getting spooned feed, that's why I join RageZone.

Whatever I need, I feel that ragezone would provide me an awesome community to develop with, other people releasing habbo furniture, I would mirror them, it's my job to revive files.
My mirror server is outdated... I would be interested in obtaining a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard to replace my old Windows Server 2008 Server.

Thank you!

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great thread!

I would like to try and get a Windows 7 Ultimate or home pro or professional licence :)

I joined RZ back in the original Mir 2 days. It was 2003 when I finally ventured onto the forum, which was quite small at the time! I love how many friends I have made here, and especially the friends I have been able to meet :) I hate that it's harder to stay in touch and chat like we did in the past, but I still look forwards to future RaGEPARTIES :)

What is RagePerties? Also you won'd ;) Windows 7 Ultimate Legend Modafuck* xD

I like getting spooned feed, that's why I join RageZone.

Whatever I need, I feel that ragezone would provide me an awesome community to develop with, other people releasing habbo furniture, I would mirror them, it's my job to revive files.
My mirror server is outdated... I would be interested in obtaining a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard to replace my old Windows Server 2008 Server.

Thank you!

You won'd too! Really nice job, using your license for revival.

Also what is spooned feed? *-*

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It sort of means like, I am sometimes lazy. Would not make things myself!

Thank you for letting me win too!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I joined Ragezone because devbest isn`t that big on habbo/habbo retro related things and my friends got me into Ragezone and i have been a big Habbo fan since what, 2010.

What in Ragezone makes me feel good, is the community and the people who are very helpful in various things for what i`ve seen so far

There`s nothing i don`t like at Ragezone except some occasional popups

What I would want is: Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
I joined ragezone because someone i know needed help with a project. I liked the fact that the codes/apps i released were accepted and used by many. I dont like that I dont have time to be here mire often any more...

Office Pro Plus 2013: 1 License please

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I joined Ragezone because devbest isn`t that big on habbo/habbo retro related things and my friends got me into Ragezone and i have been a big Habbo fan since what, 2010.

What in Ragezone makes me feel good, is the community and the people who are very helpful in various things for what i`ve seen so far

Sorry but Enterprise was already Given. MSDN Only allow me get 1 Enterprise License.

Can you choose other key?

I joined ragezone because someone i know needed help with a project. I liked the fact that the codes/apps i released were accepted and used by many. I dont like that I dont have time to be here mire often any more...

Office Pro Plus already given.
MSDN Only allows me 2 Licenses of Each Office. Since i already gave one, and the other one is mine :/

Rogu3
Reaction score
@ovflowd
I joined RaGEZONE because of Habbo. It was the first place I started posting custom furniture, and eventually I became a subscriber and then I became a Moderator for the Habbo section. Then, I quit the position because of stupid mistakes.

I like RaGEZONE because of the unbreakable loyalty that the users show for the community.

I don't have any problems with RaGEZONE.

Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, please! :)

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Sorry but Enterprise was already Given. MSDN Only allow me get 1 Enterprise License.

Office Pro Plus already given.
MSDN Only allows me 2 Licenses of Each Office. Since i already gave one, and the other one is mine :/

Office2010 pro?

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Y'know, I started viewing ragezone as a basic "scrub" looking to learn how to develop. I've seen this community change, grow, and mutate into this amazing place. In just about 2 Years and 10 Months, I will officially have been a ragezone'r for 10 years!! I can't even believe how fast that time went..

My favorite memory of ragezone..
I cannot really give you a favorite memory. I've met so many great people, and have learned so many things. This forum was pretty much my homepage for a solid 2-3 years...

This is the website that taught me so much about MSSQL, Web based applications, and many other important things. I took all this knowledge I gained from doing development and started working in the I.T. field. It's always nice be able to outperform a "college grad" for a lesser pay.

Since then I've left that company and moved on. I'm currently getting prepared to go in for Business management.. After the amount of servers I've started thanks to RaGEZONE, Business management course's are going to be nothing more than just basic common sense.. I've recently taken the Master Certification of Business Mangement and passed with 80%

I know that isn't totally 100% related to here but this place is what gave me my foundation for knowledge and helped me learn and move in the direction I want to go.

One of my worst memories.

Well, some people don't like to keep their head on without throwing a huge fit... Not going to name any names.. But I do find Ragezone's name turns out to be a literal thing sometimes. But what can we expect..... Other than that ive had nothing but a positive time at ragezone and I look forward to how much more this website grows in the next few years and beyond.

Reaction score
I joined RaGEZONE because back in the days I was learning how to make a Habbo Retro, using Debbo.. And RaGEZONE just so happened to be the top on Google search.. Everything about RaGEZONE makes me feel good because it's just such a nice community and offers a wide range of forums for different topics, whether it be gaming or coding.

Whatever license is fine with me, anything Office related or Windows 10, or 9 license. :)

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I joined RaGEZONE because i want to have my own private server xD
and it also my very first forum that i join in my life
create own server is not easy .... ~.~
it need to learn lot of new thing , ( sometime you get f_k by mod >.< )
if i have question , i need to ask at help section and sometime someone will mad at me cause the question is too stupid or else lol
so , if someone ask some stupid question , i will just simply answer him because the stupid question will not destroy my GTX and BOOST MY POST :cool:
and i feel bad bout RZ is got scammer in here :(
like ran online section , they scam other people money/file
well , it still a awesome forum

well , if you ask which key i want , i want windows 10 , because in my life , my windows is always CRACK
hahahaha
sorry for bad english

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The community is helpful! Thanks. You Won'd Windows 7 Ultimate (Since Enterprise was already given too)

More details please? I really want to give Office 2012 License. I really know'd that you re old in this community. Talk more info about you ;)

@ovflowd
I joined RaGEZONE because of Habbo. It was the first place I started posting custom furniture, and eventually I became a subscriber and then I became a Moderator for the Habbo section. Then, I quit the position because of stupid mistakes.

I like RaGEZONE because of the unbreakable loyalty that the users show for the community.

I don't have any problems with RaGEZONE.

Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, please! :)

Haha, you're a legend here Wreckless. Sorry because the trouble i gave you in the past.
(I think you have problems in RaGEZONE, the cancer from the community..)

You won'd Windows 10 Pro!

Rogu3
Reaction score
@ovflowd Thank you! And I don't have problems with you :) you're very helpful to the community, and I just get easily annoyed haha!

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Y'know, I started viewing ragezone as a basic "scrub" looking to learn how to develop. I've seen this community change, grow, and mutate into this amazing place. In just about 2 Years and 10 Months, I will officially have been a ragezone'r for 10 years!! I can't even believe how fast that time went..

My favorite memory of ragezone..
I cannot really give you a favorite memory. I've met so many great people, and have learned so many things. This forum was pretty much my homepage for a solid 2-3 years...

This is the website that taught me so much about MSSQL, Web based applications, and many other important things. I took all this knowledge I gained from doing development and started working in the I.T. field. It's always nice be able to outperform a "college grad" for a lesser pay.

Since then I've left that company and moved on. I'm currently getting prepared to go in for Business management.. After the amount of servers I've started thanks to RaGEZONE, Business management course's are going to be nothing more than just basic common sense.. I've recently taken the Master Certification of Business Mangement and passed with 80%

I know that isn't totally 100% related to here but this place is what gave me my foundation for knowledge and helped me learn and move in the direction I want to go.

One of my worst memories.

Well, some people don't like to keep their head on without throwing a huge fit... Not going to name any names.. But I do find Ragezone's name turns out to be a literal thing sometimes. But what can we expect..... Other than that ive had nothing but a positive time at ragezone and I look forward to how much more this website grows in the next few years and beyond.

wow really big text! Nice about your MSC in Business Management.. Sorry about my ignorance but BM is a part of Business Inteligence and one of the notations of Business management is BPMN yeah?

Yes RaGEZONE has some bad points. But you're here a really huge time. I wish you continue here! Good Luck!

So you didn't choice what you want... Want Microsoft Project license?

I joined RaGEZONE because back in the days I was learning how to make a Habbo Retro, using Debbo.. And RaGEZONE just so happened to be the top on Google search.. Everything about RaGEZONE makes me feel good because it's just such a nice community and offers a wide range of forums for different topics, whether it be gaming or coding.

Whatever license is fine with me, anything Office related or Windows 10, or 9 license. :)

Nice! Old times are good!

I never know about Windows 9! Woaaah.
You won'd Windows 10 Home Edition, since you didn't specified what you want.

I joined RaGEZONE because i want to have my own private server xD
and it also my very first forum that i join in my life
create own server is not easy .... ~.~
it need to learn lot of new thing , ( sometime you get f_k by mod >.< )
if i have question , i need to ask at help section and sometime someone will mad at me cause the question is too stupid or else lol
so , if someone ask some stupid question , i will just simply answer him because the stupid question will not destroy my GTX and BOOST MY POST :cool:
and i feel bad bout RZ is got scammer in here :(
like ran online section , they scam other people money/file
well , it still a awesome forum

well , if you ask which key i want , i want windows 10 , because in my life , my windows is always CRACK
hahahaha
sorry for bad english

Wow i only understood 50% of what you said. I think you're using so many symbols and virtual terms (in portuguese is girias)
I think because that some times the people thinks is hard to solve your question.

But yes some times mods get me mad too haha. But is rarely when they infract wrongly..
I didn't get what you mean with RaGEZONE got scamm...

Yeah Windows Crack haha. You won'd Windows 10 Pro K and KN and N Since you're from a country in Asia.

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow really big text! Nice about your MSC in Business Management.. Sorry about my ignorance but BM is a part of Business Inteligence and one of the notations of Business management is BPMN yeah?

Yes RaGEZONE has some bad points. But you're here a really huge time. I wish you continue here! Good Luck!
So you didn't choice what you want... Want Microsoft Project license?

BPMN -> Business Process Model and Notation

I need some sort of Server Os if you still have one available that would be awesome! Need something better for my small dedicated server Im building.
Thanks man! I appreciate you so much!

And on the college note, I am just started to get through the process of starting. I wont officially be a college student until June. But when Ill be starting my Bachelors in Business management, along with my PHR Certification so I can maybe get into the HR Management area. 80-100K a year career. Why not. lmfao.

OH!

BI is more technology.. BM is everything that is pretty much related to the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back