Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MSDN Licenses Give Away - Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ovflowd
thanks for the key man !!
gonna download windows 10 pro now
and redeem the key !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by the way , i will give the key to my brother since he is a computer science students and he use a lot programming program.
some program are not supported because we using crack version of windows T_T
thanks man ! happy chinese new year !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i joined ragezone because i use to be an mu addict. Mu online development in this forum back in the days was very active and it was very exciting to actually see the game grow in the hands of the motivated developers and then this forum grew more and more and that is what is awesome in this community. This is where people channel their love for a game and turn it as an inspiration to actually start to learn and develop a game. What i dont like about ragezone is that there are scammers and fake developers so tread slowly and it can make you go crazy too when it goes down for a maintainance lol .

nice giveaway btw. Would love to have a Windows 10 Pro 1511 key. Thanks in advance ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Give Away will close in 3 days. LAST chance to enter!
I really recommend all of you to enter this awesome give away!

I got a Windows Server 2012 Standard from this guy.

And this giveaway is absolutley LEGIT.

Join before it's to late.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... I joined RageZone because when I was young I thought that someone could create a hotel for me. I always used the account @Nyma of RageZone but since I use the name "Mustache" I create a new account... So thats why I joined at all. But now I'm on RageZone to follow Habbo Developments and Releases.

What makes me feeling good? Sometimes help people or get blamed by other people haha!

I want Office 365 :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
I joined ragezone because I wanted to create a Habbo hotel. Left because habbo was boring, and rejoined because of WarZ :).

What makes me feel good on RZ? Making my duty and helping the RZ team cleaning the forum.
What angers me are ppl on ragezone who're greedy or don't understand why certain mod-actions are necessary. Also I hate everybody who's against one of the team members who're there to help everybody in this forum ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Huh. I joined RageZone because they have a big MMO Section. So I was searching a funny MMO to developing for it and found Habbo. I just code for Habbo, because I want to expand my skills. I learned alot of things here , and that makes me really happy.

What give me a good feeling?
When I see that people are motivated to start a project togehter. When they try to handle hard things. That's really nice to see how they work, so we can help them too!

Wrote with my Smartphone. :/

EDIT: ovflowd Office 2010 (Standard, Professional) would be nice

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Huh. I joined RageZone because they have a big MMO Section. So I was searching a funny MMO to developing for it and found Habbo. I just code for Habbo, because I want to expand my skills. I learned alot of things here , and that makes me really happy.

What give me a good feeling?
When I see that people are motivated to start a project togehter. When they try to handle hard things. That's really nice to see how they work, so we can help them too!

Wrote with my Smartphone. :/

You need choose what you want receive.

I will answer these three entries maybe today maybe tomorrow, today have exam. Good Luck for all!

Observation: These Entries will be the last.

Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to have any Windows server keys would you? Wouldn't mind one to setup a LSN dedi, costs too much p/mo to pay them for a license. I joined RaGEZONE so I could take advantage of giveaways like this (not really :8:)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well... I joined RageZone because when I was young I thought that someone could create a hotel for me. I always used the account @Nyma of RageZone but since I use the name "Mustache" I create a new account... So thats why I joined at all. But now I'm on RageZone to follow Habbo Developments and Releases.

What makes me feeling good? Sometimes help people or get blamed by other people haha!

I want Office 365 :D

Office 365 isn't on the list. An isn't able to be given by a MSDN Subscriber. Only Office 2016, 2013 and 2010 and 2007 and 2003.
But all Offices except 2010, 2007 and 2003 Already was given.

I joined ragezone because I wanted to create a Habbo hotel. Left because habbo was boring, and rejoined because of WarZ :).

What makes me feel good on RZ? Making my duty and helping the RZ team cleaning the forum.
What angers me are ppl on ragezone who're greedy or don't understand why certain mod-actions are necessary. Also I hate everybody who's against one of the team members who're there to help everybody in this forum ;)

Can you choose the Software do u want?

You wouldn't happen to have any Windows server keys would you? Wouldn't mind one to setup a LSN dedi, costs too much p/mo to pay them for a license. I joined RaGEZONE so I could take advantage of giveaways like this (not really :8:)

Liam did you already won a Key yeah? Also in the rules are allowed max two Posts, but this is if you don't won..

If you really need a key, send Message on Private with the Reason..

Hugs!

----
Sorry for being late!

----
I will not Close the Competition. Since not all Licenses was Given. This Competition can continues Since the Licenses aren't ended.
I will only close this Competition if i really need to do that.

----
Remember: Don't use these Keys for EX: Private Habbo Hotel Server (if is Windows Server License).
As i said this gift that i'm giving to everyone here isn't for commercial licenses and if you abuse the license, the license will be immediately cancelled. Without any further reason (the cancell without advise).

Good Luck for everyone! (I need to remember that this competition is really easy to win, is likely a real give away. Since Microsoft Softwares are expensive and they doesn't "bother" about the Keys...)

Kylon your Key was sent. You won Office Pro Plus 2010 Key.

Reaction score
Office 365 isn't on the list. An isn't able to be given by a MSDN Subscriber. Only Office 2016, 2013 and 2010 and 2007 and 2003.

Can you choose the Software do u want?

Liam did you already won a Key yeah? Also in the rules are allowed max two Posts, but this is if you don't won..

If you really need a key, send Message on Private with the Reason..

Hugs!

----
Sorry for being late!

----
I will not Close the Competition. Since not all Licenses was Given. This Competition can continues Since the Licenses aren't ended.
I will only close this Competition if i really need to do that.

----
Remember: Don't use these Keys for EX: Private Habbo Hotel Server (if is Windows Server License).
As i said this gift that i'm giving to everyone here isn't for commercial licenses and if you abuse the license, the license will be immediately cancelled. Without any further reason (the cancell without advise).

Good Luck for everyone! (I need to remember that this competition is really easy to win, is likely a real give away. Since Microsoft Softwares are expensive and they doesn't "bother" about the Keys...)

@Kylon your Key was sent. You won Office Pro Plus 2010 Key.
Won't let me send you a private message, but my reason being is that I would like it because I would like to buy a dedi server from Limestone Networks, and they charge $35 a month for licenses. I haven't used the other code if you want to give that to someone else :) Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I thought Office 365 Developer Subscription was on the list, but can I choose another one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear ovflowd im Indie developer from Lusorion Creatives and we are preparing our MMORPG , is here chance give any license for server? Cheers Alex

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought Office 365 Developer Subscription was on the list, but can I choose another one?
Yeah.

Hello dear ovflowd im Indie developer from Lusorion Creatives and we are preparing our MMORPG , is here chance give any license for server? Cheers Alex

Only need participate the competition xD

And yes i will give to yours, but you need post something here.

Won't let me send you a private message, but my reason being is that I would like it because I would like to buy a dedi server from Limestone Networks, and they charge $35 a month for licenses. I haven't used the other code if you want to give that to someone else :) Cheers!

I need see. No you don't need give the key back.
But for what u will use the Dedic server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah.

Office 365 Developer Subscription - Doesnt seems to be given? Can I get that one or am I dumb XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Mustache i hope for chosen. Actualy i preparing webhosting - for hope witch gain some money for developing. i have there Win 2008 R2 64 bit but i looking for any win 2012. But i like for any whats can use on server machine. Very thank you.

Reaction score
Yeah.

Yes I want to buy a dedicated server from LSN and their licenses are too expensive :( Their Windows server 2008 standard r2 is $35 a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back