Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NBA lockout

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what's your thoughts on this long NBA lockout? I think it's pretty long and it's the first lockout I've seen
Since there's a lockout, there has been heaps of trade rumours and players going overseas to play
e.g. Kobe Bryant playing in the Drew League
Trade rumours
My favourite 2 teams are Magic and Lakers and I've been following their trades etc.
Dwight Howard, where do you think he's going? He's suited for anywhere since he's like the best centre in the league.
Andrew Bynum, probably gonna trade with the Magic but I highly doubt it

What other trade rumours have you heard?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I do not really feel Dwight will go to Lakers. But that is just me. Reason being they may have to trade 2 people just to get him. And even though he is good, that's not a trade that may profit them abundantly.

As for the lockout, many players are being offered contracts to play in China. And the amount being offered is quite hefty even just for a month.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like the Lakers myself.

Rumors was on that Dwight will go to the lakers. but he wont.
Most likely he will have to be traded and he will never Leave Magics this time around.

So the NBA Lockout might will be taken place soon..
i dont want the Lockout i want NBA!!

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do not really feel Dwight will go to Lakers. But that is just me. Reason being they may have to trade 2 people just to get him. And even though he is good, that's not a trade that may profit them abundantly.

As for the lockout, many players are being offered contracts to play in China. And the amount being offered is quite hefty even just for a month.
Yeah I guess he's too valuable...I think he should stay in the Magic until he's free agent and then join another team in the near future. Hope it won't turn out like Lebron leaving Cavs.
I remember reading that China DOESN'T want players from the NBA because they would be gone after the lockout is over...that's what I remember reading. They don't mind free agents but any contracts that the NBA has with players, China would not accept those type of players

i like the Lakers myself.

Rumors was on that Dwight will go to the lakers. but he wont.
Most likely he will have to be traded and he will never Leave Magics this time around.

So the NBA Lockout might will be taken place soon..
i dont want the Lockout i want NBA!!

I want NBA too!

What other rumours are there? There's gonna be a wide range of free agents during and after this season, the one I can remember to the top of my head is Nene, Nuggets Centre.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope there will be a season for this year, i want the phoenix suns to get a ring =]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope there will be a season for this year, i want the phoenix suns to get a ring =]

Phoenix Suns are GOOD, really good.

But their slacking of games, they cant make it to playoffs?
A team like Grizzlies made it and kicked SPURS out of the first round. and suns cant make it?

i Doubt suns will make Playoffs next season , enless this get a Star. to help Steve Nash. and others.

- They had Shaq and still couldent make Playoffs -- ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hammer out a deal in the next two or even three months? Lockout jail might feel like an ankle-bracelet stay at one of those tennis-and-shuffleboard Club Feds. Spend five, six or (uh oh) seven months mostly staring across the great divide in their positions? Everyone involved -- players, owners, folks who make more modest livings from the sport, fans -- could be looking at hard time. For a long time.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know there hasn't be alot of posts on the lockout or replies. I'll just update you guys with the lockout...
The lockout is still in place, it's been 100 days since the lockout...there has been many talks or how to solve this but the board has never come to a final conclusion
Many other players have joined oversea teams e.g. Pau Gasol to the Spain eurobasketball team
For more information:

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Boston all day every daY!!
Sux they are already cutting 2 weeks of the season out due to the lockout.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just hate NBA lockout....
More information:

At least the NBA - All stars are hosting an exhibition game featuring Dwight Howard etc.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another update, it was suppose to be the opening night of the first games of
Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls
LA Lakers vs OKC Thunder
Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets (no Yao :*:)
but these games failed to be run due to stupid lockout

Back