Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

North Korea is at it again...

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's North Korea, they will taunt and taunt until NATO give them a real threat.

N.Korea know that they don't stand a chance against NATO, and the only thing that would deter NATO from invading them and uniting Korea is their Nuclear Weapons and possible Chinese intervention which would make the war last years (China wouldn't win, but NATO would suffer huge losses), then again the USA is a big customer for China, and I don't think China would risk their growing economy for a little scummy country that can't feed its own people.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Personally, I do not think they'd have the Dangle-Plums to start a nuclear war. Once one is sent, everyone will get on the bandwagon imo. Although I don't think someone would to be as stupid as starting a NW; then again - Humans are pretty stupid.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, this is kinda old news.

It's been stirring up for the past few weeks.

U.S has already sent out 2 warships to protect us from missiles.

Reaction score
Kim be like
" Y DEM EUROPEENZ AND DEM MERICANS NO TAke ME SERIOUSLY? I HAVE POWERFUL ROCKETS !"
Way too funy.
Hopefully somebody will send an assassin to shut the guy down one day.Most likely there's going to be a revolution and we'll happily watch it happening.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
US Sent out stealth bombers if im right but I can just see them two attacking each other..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
North Korea is a joke. NK doesn't even have enough food to feed it's people, I doubt they could last in prolonged warfare.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"The moment of explosion is approaching fast," the North Korean military said, warning that war could break out "today or tomorrow".

In response, President Obama ordered a ballistic missile defence system be moved to the nearest U.S. military base to the rogue state.

The U.S. defence system will move to Guam, the nearest American military base to North Korea, 2,000 miles south east of Pyongyang in the Pacific Ocean.

U.S. defence secretary, Chuck Hagel, said: “Some of the actions they have taken the last few weeks present a real and clear danger and threat to the interests of our allies starting with South Korea and Japan.

“Also there have been threats the North Koreans have leveled at our base in Guam and Hawaii.”

He added: "We are doing everything we can to defuse that situation on the peninsula.

"I hope the North will ratchet this very dangerous rhetoric down," he said, adding that there is a way to peace but only if Kim Jong Un decides to be "a responsible member of the world community."

The U.S. had earlier moved two warships to the western Pacific to be on alert for missiles and conducting bomber and fighter flyovers

The latest ploy by rogue nuclear state was banning South Korean workers from the jointly run Kaesong industrial zone.

More than 800 South Koreans who had stayed overnight at the complex were being allowed to return home, but that new workers were not being allowed across the border.

Kaesong, a major source of income for the impoverished, communist North, is home to 124 South Korean companies that employ 53,000 North Korean workers in a cross-border, heavily fortified joint enterprise.

Permission is granted on a daily basis for South Korean workers to cross into the complex, situated in the North.

Reaction score
Here are my thoughts on the current non-conflict that is the North Korea conflict.

North Korea is a state that has prided itself in its ability to self preserve for the past 60+ years. The whole country has been setup as a way for the Kim family to rule for hundreds of years and to never be defeated by the imperialists. The best way for the Kim family to stay in power, is to acquire nuclear weapons to deter the United States or South Korea from invading the country. Which is why you see so much emphasis on their nuclear program.

After Kim Jong Il died, Kim Jong Un was given his fathers position. This was actually never suppose to happen. Kim Jong-Il was forced to give the power to Kim Jong-Un due to the fact that the other brothers and were seen as in the years leading up to the transition of power.
North Korean generals knew of this, and after Kim Jong Un took office, tried to assassinate the new leader of North Korea .

Fast forward to today. Kim Jong Un is making fierce threats against South Korea and The United States, something that has happened for years on and off since the armistice was signed.
We’re getting to the point though, that both China and Russia are backing away from their support of North Korea, making the North feel vulnerable to US/South Korea attack or sabotage.

TL;DR
KIM JONG UN MAKING THREATS TO APPEASE HIS PEOPLE. NOTHING WILL COME OF IT

Old Time Member
Reaction score
The young boy wants to make a name for himself. thats all.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Kim be like
" Y DEM EUROPEENZ AND DEM MERICANS NO TAke ME SERIOUSLY? I HAVE POWERFUL ROCKETS !"
Way too funy.
Hopefully somebody will send an assassin to shut the guy down one day.Most likely there's going to be a revolution and we'll happily watch it happening.

GL getting into N-K first lol.

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this.
HeavenlyGifted - North Korea is at it again... - RaGEZONE Forums

Back