Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

North Korea is at it again...

Reaction score
North korea's military spending is ~10 billion, south korea's military spending is ~30billion. Granted spending isn't everything, but seriously we are talking about south korea here, the home to most of our modern gadgets. If SK is attacked do you think Samsung etc are going to simply let themselves be destroyed? Or do you think they will throw a large part of their 30odd billion yearly profit into helping defend their country? Let alone all the other countries who kind of like buying gadgets off samsung ( ) the Queen being one of them.

There are very few countries who would be willing to back up NK. Sadly NK doesn't realise this, and their military consists of brain washed generals. But whatever, it will have very little affect on me, and should the manufacturing hubs in the east get destroyed maybe the ones in the west might finally have some cash flowing in. It'd probably make western economy's a lot healthier. Sad but true.

Reaction score
North korea's military spending is ~10 billion, south korea's military spending is ~30billion. Granted spending isn't everything, but seriously we are talking about south korea here, the home to most of our modern gadgets. If SK is attacked do you think Samsung etc are going to simply let themselves be destroyed? Or do you think they will throw a large part of their 30odd billion yearly profit into helping defend their country? Let alone all the other countries who kind of like buying gadgets off samsung ( ) the Queen being one of them.

There are very few countries who would be willing to back up NK. Sadly NK doesn't realise this, and their military consists of brain washed generals. But whatever, it will have very little affect on me, and should the manufacturing hubs in the east get destroyed maybe the ones in the west might finally have some cash flowing in. It'd probably make western economy's a lot healthier. Sad but true.

This... lol

I'd be excited to see poop getting made in the US again tbh.

Reaction score
This... lol

I'd be excited to see poop getting made in the US again tbh.

I just wish someone in power would admit that having so much outsourced labour is a bad thing. It's always seemed pretty blatant to me, less jobs = lower economy = less profit = need to reduce costs by outsourcing. It was greed that is now simply crippling the economy. I mean just look at Germany in comparison...

Reaction score
I have some very rare pics for you guys of mighty north korea in action!!!

9OPOMZ4 - North Korea is at it again... - RaGEZONE Forums

Kim Jong Un preparing to Launch a nuclear strike on Japan....

HeavenlyGifted - North Korea is at it again... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have my own conspiracy about N.Korea, lol.
As you know only the government can take pictures of them and give them an image of whatever they want to appear like.

What if they purposely want the world to see them as a joke then surprise strike the mother fucks out of us? It could be possible.

That's the only reason I can find for them to look this this ridiculous really, it has to be done on purpose...

Reaction score
As you know only the government can take pictures of them and give them an image of whatever they want to appear like.

What if they purposely want the world to see them as a joke then surprise strike the mother fucks out of us? It could be possible.

That's the only reason I can find for them to look this this ridiculous really, it has to be done on purpose...
Maybe, we'll see in the next couple days though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
North korea is just too dumb. South korea with usa is a totally win .

Reaction score

Satellite imagery? Seriously, to think any country on Earth would be able to innovate past what the combined military/universities/weapons companies of the rest of the world, to the point that they'd be able to do it without dropping any hints?

But yeah, they will likely strike first because we are basically can't. If we attack them first, all their allies come in, because they need to due to agreements etc. Plus if we attacked our allies wouldn't need to protect us, kind of like in Iraq where most of NATO just refused to help. Not that America would need allies help to WTF pwn any country on Earth, but I doubt they'd want to risk it.

Reaction score
I think just threatning usa takes balls and well USA will fall soon and i cant wait if its not north korea it will be someone else.
this is all just a destraction for something else they dont want you focusing on.
anyways the world would be a better place with out usa and israel

BTW why dose everyone forget that israel sold nucklea weapons in the 70s those have never been found so who know maybe they sold then to NK lol

Reaction score
I think just threatning usa takes balls and well USA will fall soon and i cant wait if its not north korea it will be someone else.
this is all just a destraction for something else they dont want you focusing on.
anyways the world would be a better place with out usa and israel

BTW why dose everyone forget that israel sold nucklea weapons in the 70s those have never been found so who know maybe they sold then to NK lol

No military will take out the USA, anyone suggesting that could happen seriously underestimates their military power. They spend more on research alone than most countries spend on their entire force.

It's obscene how much the US spends on it's military. If they are allowed to go all out and decimate a country, no one would stand a chance. The only difficult thing is invasion, a war they'd win ridiculously easy.

No the fall of the US would never come from an outside source. The only thing that could take the US down would be itself. The greed of the richest will likely be the cause, and the economy will just collapse. I expect it to happen around the time oil becomes harder to obtain. If the US had to pay the same price for their petrol as we do in England, I'm not sure they'd survive it. The question is if the US goes down, how much of the world would go with it? I'd be the vast majority of the developed world. It would be a house of cards, without the US China would be screwed very quickly, as would Europe. Without the aid from the rich countries all the poor ones population would largely starve. For better or worse, I think the world needs the US.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
During most of the early 20th century Japan had control over most of the Korean Peninsula, they're still butt-hurt.
totally agreed.maybe japan do things really bad for the koreans during the war

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
You guys need to stop being one-sided pieces of poop and actually see things as they are. They tested a nuclear bomb, a pretext is needed to create poop and tension, they used as one. How many nuclear tests and etc are conducted throughout the world that we don't even know? There's secret bases located EVERYWHERE that if you come even as 1km close you'll be shot down. That doesn't mean that eurofaggots and 'mericans can go and decide economic sanctions should be applied. Not saying they made the right decision but nor did the 'global leaders'. North korea might be the biggest pile of poop to you since all you are is media bigots and look like no brain morons most of the time, but they manage to continue and live their lives not giving a single duck what you retards think about them. If only it was two-sided....
They managed to create systems where even though miserable poverty reigns, they enjoy doing what they do and guess what, they do it better than ANY other country in the world could be able to. Their society works unlike any other society in the world, either you care to accept it or not.
duck you all.

EDIT 1:
MORE FACTS!
1. The nuclear test was in february. nKorea lacks the resources and technology needed to weaponize a prototype that fast.
2. The nuclear technology they used is the same used at the hiroshima bombings. Good luck not getting that shot down as soon as it lifts.
3.What would they gain by entering in a war state with half the world?
4.I'm sorry, was the US even directly threatened? I though it was skorea...
5. Bigots, bigots everywhere
6. If you're so worried about nuclear warfare you should ask these countries to dismantle the more than 300 nuclear warheads they all have ^^

Last edited:
Back