Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

North Korea is at it again...

Reaction score
Oh, I've read all of those before dear sir, thing is...I also know how to READ them ^^ Don't trust everything you see on the news. This reminds me a presentation I saw on TED recently towards science/study articles. Half of the poop they post is wrong, yet, even though they're fully aware of their bias'ed shenanigans, they don't take the initiative to look like idiots and correct it. Much like yourself :/ Plus, all those are one sided documentaries (I've seen ages ago) and articles that all they do is raise public fear and make people consent to acts most of us would consider 100% immoral were we not as brainwashed as you claim north koreans are.

Haha, stop playing passive aggressive. I guess you don't believe in the UN Security Counsel Reports naming North Korea as a top human rights violator year after year. Don't believe they have concentration camps? How about you download Google Earth and view them yourself. How do you explain the countless survivors of those camps and the people who've escaped North Korea who tell about the state brutality.

Exactly, you can't. Because you're a Ducking tinfoiler.

Reaction score
the USA has fema camps too the USA is also one of the biggest human rights abusers they kill people all over the world cause they think there better then every one else
israel has been ethnic cleansing palistien for many years shoot kids cause they throw rocks at there tanks.

im not saying north Korea are any better, but look at what usa is doing to syria what they did to iraq what they did lybia and so on and so on. they police the world your own policys is what causes people to hate you all even more.

instead of war mongering fix your country... but no that wont happen the plan is already in motion like a runaway train what are you gonna do.
im sick to death of people claiming usa nato all so good there fights just, its psychotic that you guys even think what usa is doing is ok
you can only push people to a point before they snap.

why wont people wake up and see nato is just one cog in the massive war machine under the guise of good they do evil.
do you like online bulling ?

i do think NK should back off a bit or just nuke the south and be done with it and face the wrath of the world.

but thos that think un ,usa, israel , rest of the sheep are good then your all deluded

Reaction score
i thinks your too scared to look past what i said, im not uneducated ethier i can tell you that for a fact I do know what they say there for but you never know nazis had same thing before they turned them into concentration camps.. maybe i think some conspiracys are real maybe you dont, but i dare you to read past and refute anything else. maybe yr too scared to think out side box for once.
tell me this why dose homeland security need to buy 100s of thousands of hollow points bullets.
why is it ok for your government to use dones on its own citizens? and one others in other parts of world?
why is it ok to assassinate its own citizens?
why is it ok for your children to be sterilized with out parental consent if the doc says your mentaly ill(go research that one)?
why is it illegal is sell raw milk in usa?
why is it ok for a president to make executive orders that breach the Constitution?
why is it ok for you to push democracy down every other persons thought and kill them if they dont?
I dont see you fighting china for dictating and keeping its own citizens locked away for being againts there gov( they have done heaps of bad poop to keep there people in line.
Why is it ok for Israel to illegally occupy land and cause instability in the arab region bomb kill ethnic cleanse palistien people?
Why cant you guys keep out other countrys problems and let them figure it out them selfs instead of funding terrorist alkida combatants the same fuckers who apparently did 9'11 and cause all the war on terror to do your bidding.
why cant you just try to get along and respect others and trade with others like your ment to?
why is it so hard to see your country is lead by a bunch of psychos?

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Haha, stop playing passive aggressive. I guess you don't believe in the UN Security Counsel Reports naming North Korea as a top human rights violator year after year. Don't believe they have concentration camps? How about you download Google Earth and view them yourself. How do you explain the countless survivors of those camps and the people who've escaped North Korea who tell about the state brutality.

Exactly, you can't. Because you're a Ducking tinfoiler.

Again, I've seen them all and am quite aware there are concentration camps. And I trust nothing that comes from UN/NATO/US faculties as 25% of what they report/say has double intentions. Also while we have prisons nKorea also uses these labor camps for penances, would be a waste of resources if all they were used for was to reeducate and brainwash people as you're stating. But sure I'm the tinfoiler when you're the one talking jack poop when you haven't even done your research properly ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
i thinks your too scared to look past what i said, im not uneducated ethier i can tell you that for a fact I do know what they say there for but you never know nazis had same thing before they turned them into concentration camps.. maybe i think some conspiracys are real maybe you dont, but i dare you to read past and refute anything else. maybe yr too scared to think out side box for once.
tell me this why dose homeland security need to buy 100s of thousands of hollow points bullets.
why is it ok for your government to use dones on its own citizens? and one others in other parts of world?
why is it ok to assassinate its own citizens?
why is it ok for your children to be sterilized with out parental consent if the doc says your mentaly ill(go research that one)?
why is it illegal is sell raw milk in usa?
why is it ok for a president to make executive orders that breach the Constitution?
why is it ok for you to push democracy down every other persons thought and kill them if they dont?
I dont see you fighting china for dictating and keeping its own citizens locked away for being againts there gov( they have done heaps of bad poop to keep there people in line.
Why is it ok for Israel to illegally occupy land and cause instability in the arab region bomb kill ethnic cleanse palistien people?
Why cant you guys keep out other countrys problems and let them figure it out them selfs instead of funding terrorist alkida combatants the same fuckers who apparently did 9'11 and cause all the war on terror to do your bidding.
why cant you just try to get along and respect others and trade with others like your ment to?
why is it so hard to see your country is lead by a bunch of psychos?

Stop being so foolish.

Reaction score
lol still cant answer the question and im not being foolish your being foolish/ingnorant/ your all just sheep answer the questions, or cant you prove me wrong foolish sheeple

Rogu3
Reaction score
They don't even have the actual Nuclear weapons... They have ballistic missiles, but they don't have the technology to create what America has created already. They have the information, but they don't have the technology, resources, or assistance needed to create these kinds of weapons. They're most likely going to launch ballistic missiles and try and re-capture South Korea. Their current goal is not to attack the U.S., but to take back their land and grow strong once again. If they take back South Korea, that is when America has to truly worry. That is why we're emphasizing military forces in that area now, to prevent that from happening. South Korea may take back North Korea with the assistance of the U.S. I'm hoping so, we need an interesting war like WW1 and WW2, not this modern war where we're fighting a country that BREEDS terrorists. Some people fail to realize that they don't have famous pop singers or celebrities. Their celebrities are mass murderers, rapists, and terrorists who kill for religion.

Back