Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I really don't have a idea where i place this thread, but yeah... My question is: how i can set notifications off? I want only a notification when someones sending me a private message.

Again: Mods, sorry for placing this wrong :/:.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
- Go back to your inbox
- Scroll down and go to the far left area where it says "My Settings"
- Under "My Settings" you will find these two options that will help you turn off your notifications:
-- Click "General Settings" under "My Account" to change subscriptions to threads
-- Click "Settings" under "User Tagging" to change the settings for other notifications (hashes, tags, mentions, quotes)

Pou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe i'm dum or something, but i still don't understand. Can you explain it again with screens? I don't wanna a notification of nothing, but i don't know how i need to configure this. I know, i know, it's the simplest thing in the world, but still i don't understand :$.

Reaction score
Maybe i'm dum or something, but i still don't understand. Can you explain it again with screens? I don't wanna a notification of nothing, but i don't know how i need to configure this. I know, i know, it's the simplest thing in the world, but still i don't understand :$.

hi Pou you can click a link to your profile at the top of the forum

those directions are pretty clear :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use the search option next time. There have been thousands of these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back