Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Will Obama get elected again in 2012?

Reaction score
yes they would, anyone remember Bill Clinton, and he was helping the economy for the better, and even he was working for a health care reform, but noone remembers that

they just cared that his wife was an old hag who probably never gave him any and he was just looking for some fun, i mean hell, he is human.

but if there is another person with the same views as him, i would vote for him.

I meant if they were in his shoes as in following Bush's term and trying to fix his problems. Yeah Obama promised too much, but everyone forgot the things that are bigger than his promises that he had to fix before what he promised. He could've done better if our crooked government even liked him..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok? The post wasn't asking about if it was a Novelty Board Game or not, doesn't matter if it's labeled a Board Game or a Ducking Mop, that still doesn't change the fact that you use them to communicate with Spirits, and if you're foolish enough to believe that Ouija Boards are just a Novelty that do nothing then go ahead and go buy one and mess around with it and we'll see if it's just a Novelty.

G4U I didn't ask you to.

No reasoning with people who literally believe in ghosts.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The belief in Obama's "Change" slogan has, as expected, dwindled down to nothing. Obama's domestic and economic policies have not been as successful as they should have been. Obama pushed them way too hard. He has done a superb job on the foreign policy though, and he handled the Arab Spring much better than I can imagine any of the presidents of the last 4 decades would.

Is it possible for him to be re-elected? If the republicans manage to find a good candidate, Obama may fail. But then again, he do still have the support of the liberals in the media.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They're all the same, aside from Ron Paul.

He's the only one who is against the drug wars, endless spending (and will do something about it), continued wars, federal reserve, infringements on personal freedoms (Patriot Act, TSA, etc), etc. If you truly look at all the candidates (including Obama), they all have the same stance on the issues I just listed. While they may vary on social issues here and there, they don't work for you, they work for the ones lining their pockets, and have the same agenda for the most part.

If you want real change, look up Ron Paul.

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, that I must say is also true. First ever black president in the United States of America also the first intelligent president, most others either fucked up their country or was just generally a dumbass, logically speaking.
Yep, Obama ended slavery in the US.

Oh and Obama single handedly gave us health reform (not really, it's health insurance reform, and it's extremely expensive, rather than address the real issues like companies being permitted to charge 100000% markup for no reason except pure greed which leads to medicine being expensive which leads to the need for insurance, requiring health insurance doesn't fix the problem, it keeps it around and makes everyone who abused it before even more wealthy), and pulled us out of our frivolous wars, didn't he (hint: he is spending more)?

I don't think there's any nontrivial action the man did while in office that wasn't stupid and clearly pro-corporate (or at least anti-citizen). You want to say that makes him a better president than the one who started a civil war to end slavery?

Someone is neck deep in Obama's idiot.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In a way I do because he did do a lil to help the country, although I believe he could have done more. But if you think about it, it really is tough for him. But also part of me feels as if he shouldn't

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No reasoning with someone as ignorant and stubborn as you.

The fact that you would use a belief in a Supernatural Figure to denote someone alone is enough to conclude that you are infact, a moron.

Yeah, well, at least I don't believe in ghosts.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fact is, you don't make the difference between ghosts, and spirits.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You still can't make the difference between spirits and ghosts.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You seem to know nothing at all about spirits. Spirits are more in the religious way, and casper's a ghost.
Spirits can be explained, ghosts can't. Anyway we're going too off topic.

Unlike you, I won't judge you by your beliefs.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well, that I must say is also true. First ever black president in the United States of America also the first intelligent president, most others either fucked up their country or was just generally a dumbass, logically speaking.

I totally agree with you before Obama makes decisions he looks at the consequences it may have in the future and he actually ended slavery indirectly.

Yeah, well, at least I don't believe in ghosts.

If you don't believe in ghosts means your better than the people who do? Think again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
political gridlock is a witch.
So Raun Paul says he'll get rid of Drug Wars. If he gets elected, let's watch him get rid of drug wars in 4 years!!!!

I vote by the pocketbook, as just about any American would. I want higher taxes because I come from a party with moderately low income, and I want to see companies get the poop taxed out of them. I don't see this going anywhere when Republicans sign an oath pledging to not higher or create new taxes. Let's just cut everything, then the debt will be easier to pay off!!!!!

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
political gridlock is a witch.
So Raun Paul says he'll get rid of Drug Wars. If he gets elected, let's watch him get rid of drug wars in 4 years!!!!

I vote by the pocketbook, as just about any American would. I want higher taxes because I come from a party with moderately low income, and I want to see companies get the poop taxed out of them. I don't see this going anywhere when Republicans sign an oath pledging to not higher or create new taxes. Let's just cut everything, then the debt will be easier to pay off!!!!!

With higher taxes, the govt. just does what every teenage girl does: "oh wow, I have more money, I must spend twice what I have immediately!"

Yes, they will spend more if we make more. We should reduce spending to absolute and utter minimum possible requirements, and THEN talk about changing taxes around.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With higher taxes, the govt. just does what every teenage girl does: "oh wow, I have more money, I must spend twice what I have immediately!"

Yes, they will spend more if we make more. We should reduce spending to absolute and utter minimum possible requirements, and THEN talk about changing taxes around.
There will be no talk of changing taxes around.

Back