Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Will Obama get elected again in 2012?

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait... so what you are saying is that because Obama hasn't fixed a issue yet that's been built up for years and years and years and thus he doesn't keep his promise?

The debt is so Ducking huge, it will take decades to fix that, all he can do now is set things in motion to make it better.
Of course the world economy has gotten worse, people have risen up in Africa which many countries have supported and which has cost money and on top because the Democratic party doesn't hold the majority in the senate if I'm not mistaken, Obama still has to deal with the republican party. So in the end, I don't see how you can blame him because things haven't been fixed yet.

Why do you bother arguing with these fools? trying to talk to a RZ member about politics/government is like talking to a deaf kid, they won't listen.

Like somebody mention earlier, I ain't touching this thread with a 10 foot pole either lol

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why do you bother arguing with these fools? trying to talk to a RZ member about politics/government is like talking to a deaf kid, they won't listen.

Like somebody mention earlier, I ain't touching this thread with a 10 foot pole either lol
Well that's because he worships Obama and is completely clueless about almost everything. He has no comments because Obama has clearly been an utter failure (on the level of Bush, even), and he's conflicted about that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if he does, America is poop atm.
Nice faces in-front of people, when they're where they wanted to be, all that's gone. Its like that everywhere, nobody cant change it.
That's people's nature. Take care of themselves first, and leave everything riding into pure loss.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well that's because he worships Obama and is completely clueless about almost everything. He has no comments because Obama has clearly been an utter failure (on the level of Bush, even), and he's conflicted about that.

Stop talking poop your a person with no logic at all and doesn't think again i can see that from your post. What do you mean he worships Obama? Its his opinion don't criticize people on their opinions. Why don't you try to be a president after what Bush did do you think you can fix anything in 4 years? everything is on a cycle and to fix something you need to fix something before it so don't talk poop.

You should be thankful that you at least have a president like that. look at the presidents all around the world what they are doing. America is gifted but they are not thankful.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stop talking poop your a person with no logic at all and doesn't think again i can see that from your post. What do you mean he worships Obama? Its his opinion don't criticize people on their opinions. Why don't you try to be a president after what Bush did do you think you can fix anything in 4 years? everything is on a cycle and to fix something you need to fix something before it so don't talk poop.

You should be thankful that you at least have a president like that. look at the presidents all around the world what they are doing. America is gifted but they are not thankful.

True that, France got Ducking Sarkozy, it's like he was not even president, he even wanted to took directly advantage of his power to put someone in prison, which is the complete opposite of democracy.
Dominique Strauss Kahn wanted to run for president but somehow, it is now far from possible. :laugh:

Reaction score
if they would only stop arguing(refers to politicians) and help one another, think of something that will bring solution to the problem. but i guess its not that quite possible cuz each of them have their own interest.

it would be a miracle if it happens.

Back