Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Omfg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Remember how NoPeace his rules said that there has to be 3 posts between your post, well i saw him posting after 2 posts so i thought i would go and nail him for it when i saw this.

His post was at "Today, 09:47 PM" (the 1 that was posted after 2 posts) so i check his first post for the rules and find this "Last edited by NoPeace : Today at 09:55 PM." how gay is that, there were no other changes to his post, so it was like he was adding something.

So while he warns everyone and deleted posts for breaking rules that he added after we posted, he now also changes the rules to whatever he likes to get around the rules.

Seriously NoPeace, get your poop together, now before you give me poop about how it's just a small thing, you do have to realise that you moderate us on this small poop, if we only do 1 small thing that slightly breaks the rules, or rules that you made up after we posted then you give us poop for it and moderate us, but you yourself bend the rules exactly how it fits you best.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yep , thats not quiet like it has to be, if u create the rules u have to obey them too

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I realize that it sounds unfair, but sometimes in order to keep a game going you have to bend/break the rules.

Reaction score
I know it's just a small thing, but fact is that he warns people for these things, if you break the rules even by accident for example if you accidently press the reply button twice then he will warn you already for double posting.

He has these really tight rules for everyone but himself, by bending the rules for himself he proves he doesn't care about the rules that much, he just likes to warn people.

Also fact is that i know that many people, include mods and super mods disagree with him being a moderater.

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Also fact is that i know that many people, include mods and super mods disagree with him being a moderater.

i doubt that very much, ive made a thread in the staff section concerning this very subject

NoPeace - out

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
he posted after 3 posts, but had to delete spam, which looked like he posted after 1 post or 2

Gohan, dont piss me off m8, seriously, leave him alone will ya

[Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back