Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OnePlus One

Reaction score
Anybody have this phone? Just curious to get user testimonies. Don't know if I want to get another iPhone upgrade and the OnePlus One looks beautiful/awesome.

Savage - OnePlus One - RaGEZONE Forums

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I have it, overall quality is impressive indeed. Mine started experiencing some multi touch issues 3 days ago with pinch zoom. See bug: . Apart from that it works really really good.

Last edited:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I had an iPhone 4S and I was worrying about the size too but it turned out to be perfect. If the iPhone 6 Plus had the same price as the OPO I'd still be choosing the OPO.

Reaction score
Anybody have this phone? Just curious to get user testimonies. Don't know if I want to get another iPhone upgrade and the OnePlus One looks beautiful/awesome.

Savage - OnePlus One - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't have one but I know it's awesome. It is buggy sometimes though, however the company is rushing to fix them every update. It comes with Cyanogenmod by default, while other users are struggling to get it for their phone. Some may think Cyanogenmod is some kind of a god, I don't really like it though. It's bloated with a lot of things I don't use. Anywho phone looks awful a lot like Nexus 5, and with the 2.5 ghz processors there is no way you will ever experience any "lag". At that price range, this phone is a wonder phone! So I wouldn't think twice if I were you. Uh ... and while some users may get updates directly from Google, you will have to wait until they bring the cool things to Cyanogenmod, like the new Android Lolipop now.

This is one of the first phones to rock a 3GB Ram too, which is highly needed if you're a facebook fan and like gaming (though gaming goes best on nvidia products).

Something similar will be released by Archos too at only around 200 euros, except it is going to have a 64 bit processor and 2GB RAM instead. See this article - I will probably save up for one until it comes out, 64bit? At that price range? I NEED IT!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen that there is a bug in this phone where the touch screen, or the pinch screen isn't working. Can't confirm it but this really does looks like a good and decent phone.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks sexy as hell, and so many people I know are switching from iPhones to this one. I still have a year on my contract however so cant get one now =/

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My bro uses this phone and(I've also used it) it works great! Though the camera flash could be a bit better.
It is light and the screen is smexy!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Carriers don't sell them yet, and they're only ~$350 off contract and unlocked, so you could get it whenever (if you can afford it).
I've got a perfectly good phone atm. Stop trying to tempt me!

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
If anyone wants to buy this phone, the pre-order starts in 39 minutes from now and it lasts for one full hour. You will be able to buy your OPO without any invite. Good luck.

Link:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think and I'm not sure that my cousin has this exact phone, it's pretty big. It's so big that it would fall out of my hands most of the times, because I'm not used to the size. Anyhow, it's still a pretty good looking telephone!

Back