Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need opinions on my story.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is kind of a fucked up story really, I'll try to brief it to the max for you guys, but I seriously need opinions I hope you can help me :thumbup: .

Last 22nd of February I experienced my second motorcycle accident, almost deadly. I had 3 operations ; dislocated shoulder, fractured pinky, 11 stitched on my knee and fractured toe. Anyway, I had a back rider with no helmet (it was a stupid move I know, her house was just meters away but somehow we crashed).

I crashed against a 10 wheeler's rear side on a curve by the way.

My back rider was my girl friend, she had to suffer an operation to take off the blood clots in her brain, her head was swelling and had they obviously had to bald her.
As for me, I was able to walk again just on April 1st.

That sums up the accident, now I need your opinion on what I've said when the motorcycle accident occurred, my behavior was quite unusual.

First of all, I had absolutely no memory of the accident, no lies, I was completely oblivious on what happened on the site. Apparently I was able to stand up, but I couldn't name myself nor back rider. But the worst part is, I kept saying she wasn't with me, nor she was my gf, and gave a fake family name, the people on site almost beat the crap out of me for denying she was with me, again, I had no idea this happened until someone told me.

What I need you guys to tell me, is it a legit reason to hate me for it? Am I really that bad or was it only because of my crash and the post traumatic amnesia.
I'm asking this because 90% of people are hating me and calling me a liar for behaving in such a way, I keep explaining I wasn't myself after the incident but they insist on me being a liar, and there is absolutely nothing I can do, and maybe I'm lying to myself and making excuses...

Please share your opinion on this.

PS: I'm still with my girl friend. She understood.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you're still with your girlfriend/your family believes you..who cares about what others say?
And no, unless you really are lying, it shouldn't be a reason to "hate" on you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You didn't have any clue of the accident and you tried to give them deceptive reasons. They'll really beat you up. Why didn't you just tell them you didn't know and you were blank. Why did you bother giving out fake informations and who beat you up anyway? the parents or the police?

If parents then that's very common to happen. The line of the parent would probably be like; (what did you do,why didn't you keep her safe,etc blah) beat you up no matter how many truth you'll spout.

Reaction score

Head injury. A severe hit to the head -- from a fall or automobile accident, for example -- can injure the brain and cause both short- and long-term memory loss. Memory may gradually improve over time.

They are just being uneducated pricks frankly. Memory loss is quite common after head trauma. Not to mention you would be in shock, and probably panicking about getting in trouble. You wouldn't be the first person to try to protect themselves after an accident. I wouldn't be shocked if there was a clause in the Miranda rights specifically for people in shock after an accident. But seriously if the police cleared you of any wrong doing, frankly everyone else can duck right off. You are lucky you aren't in England, having a passenger without a helmet would get you in serious poop over here.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with everyone calling you a liar. Obviously, with such an accident I wouldn't be able to tell my nose from my right foot. really.. You were seriously confused and even tho I would understand why people would be mad on the moment short after the accident itself, but they should also understand what happened with/to you and try to understand that afterwards. That's the problem with people really, they only see stuff from their own perspective and don't take the effin time to even try and see what might have happened to you. Were you also speeding or under influence? (Obviously, don't answer. Stuff can be used against you o_O) I do think you are incredibly stupid to allow your GF be your backrider without a helmet..

Reaction score
Just like iamgurb said. If the people that matter believe you, I'm not seeing your problem. The others can duck themselves and shouldn't be considered friends if they don't know you well enough to distinguish "head trauma you" from "normal you".

duck 'em.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like iamgurb said. If the people that matter believe you, I'm not seeing your problem. The others can duck themselves and shouldn't be considered friends if they don't know you well enough to distinguish "head trauma you" from "normal you".

duck 'em.

Agreed! When i was 8 i got ran over on a motorway, Yes i was a Special person for crossing a 6 lane motorway with just my 12 year old sister! but fact is that when i came around with my leg broken in 4 places and cracked skull, I didnt remember poop! i also lied to the Ambulance crew and told them that i was swedish.. when in fact i am English. Go figure! this stuff happens and if you are telling the truth when the accident is over then nothing the hell matters.

I am happy you both survived to be honest.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, as long as she understood, that's all what matters.

duck the rest of them.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your opinion and experience guys, really helped me a lot realizing other people's stupidity.
At some point I did ask myself "am I lying to myself to feel better about what happened?". But in all honesty I do have a 100% blackout of what happened some minutes before the accident and until I was lying down the hospital.

The stupid rescuers almost left me at the accident cause they said I was "okay" cause i was able to stand up, they were angry at me for denying her. And by the way it was the witnesses that almost beat the crap out of me for denying my gf was my back rider, I was lucky enough to have someone I knew there that could protect me and stop them, they almost stole our wallets and cellphones too, people can be that selfish.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell? The responders almost denied you medical attention? I'd start a real poop storm within their department if I was you. That's crazy man.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What the hell? The responders almost denied you medical attention? I'd start a real poop storm within their department if I was you. That's crazy man.

Exactly. And most importantly the questioned me while I was in the ambulance all Ducking stressed up and not really conscious, everything I said was making no sense but they used that information as legit ones. I live in a Ducking stupid world...

I knew that only a month after, so we decided not to take care of it. Although I have the rescuers' information, I might have a few words for her.

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, if your girlfriend still believes you, who gives a poop about the others if you've still got your loved one (lucky to be alive j.s), and by the way, I'm not even joking you should so go ape poop on the Medics if they denied you medical attention.

Reaction score
Head trauma pretty much sums it up. I was in an accident and the details were also very hazy even though i didn't sustain any injury or trauma. The experience itself can affect your cognitive abilities, any additional trauma just makes it worse.

I can understand the questioning in the ambulance, they need to test from your responses if you had sustained any permanent injury, as well as keeping you alert. That's all normal for head trauma.

Back