Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

anyone own cruptocurrencies? bitcoins? litecoins?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Its simple post what you own
and why u think its worth it..

TRX(Tron): 10000
Bytecoin: 15600
funfair:300

i i bought the troms at price 0.04

and the bytecoins i mined years ago.
basically tron is ready used as realtax payment option in us.

and funfair has huge potential in gamimg if they can really do it all

Last edited:
Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of expectations for cryptos as investments. I'm sure with luck small fortunes are still made on some random shitcoins but aside from that, I don't know...

I do have a bit of btc for trading though and I'm holding some Pascal probably for eternity because the tech seems really competitive. Might have a few ripples and some random coins not worth counting lying around in an exchange.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I forgot to mention i own 500 siacoins and i sold all my 50btc when the price was $2

Then only 1 left in that hacked mtgox website but its hacked...

I have received a letter from japanese court!
Which had no instruction how i get my coin back...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got some bitcoins when the price was near 24k.. and know I am wondering - should I cash out or wait a bit more ? :D

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of expectations for cryptos as investments. I'm sure with luck small fortunes are still made on some random shitcoins but aside from that, I don't know...

I do have a bit of btc for trading though and I'm holding some Pascal probably for eternity because the tech seems really competitive. Might have a few ripples and some random coins not worth counting lying around in an exchange.
It seems my mind changed somewhat since 2018 as I did get back to dabbling about with cryptos again in 2020 and 2021.

Reaction score
Got like 200 euro in crypto. Got like 25k in stock though.

I don't believe in crypto in it's current form. It's trading like a stock instead of a currency, it's being treated as one as well. No one sells anything really for crypto, they might use crypto to exchange money, but at the end of the day everyone asks for like 50 bucks in whatever crypto at the current price.

As long as crypto doesn't get anchored, in the sense that enough products get like a fixed BTC value, it cannot be taken seriously as a currency imo. If the Euro or the Dollar would move that crazy, we would go insane.

Don't get me wrong, if you can make money, absolutely do so, but for me it's like the stock market except that there is no fundamental value that gives it some stability.

Reaction score
Crypto is like gambling if you dont have a plan to invest and money to 'gamble' but to each its own =)
btc was nice but went up and down, the best way to earn is find a crypto that rises continuesly and do short term trades if you have enough to invest imo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had 2 few years ago, sold them when they were at like $500 per bitcoin and regret it every day now. Currently, i just play dogeminer 2 and make in-game dogecoins lol.

z = v / c
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
As soon as I buy my new car I'm saving for currently I've been thinking about looking into it and trying dabbling in the stock market with the little bit of extra money I'll have. Just to see how it goes. If it seems fruitful and, not 'too good to be true'/as easy as it appears and is reputed to be I'll stick with it, but if not then oh well. Definitely not expecting to get rich off it, but hey if so, free subs for everyone!

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I consider crypto investing dangerously close to gambling. I enjoy having a moderate risk portfolio and try to keep crypto 10% or less of the portfolio. Right now I am around 5% I think, used to be higher.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I consider crypto investing dangerously close to gambling. I enjoy having a moderate risk portfolio and try to keep crypto 10% or less of the portfolio. Right now I am around 5% I think, used to be higher.
Agreed. People talk about investing in good crypto projects and all. But no matter how good it is on paper, it can be manipulated easily by the whales by a twitter post or what not.

Btk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
poop ton of bitcoin $$$

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
I invest some just purely for the technology, I remember BTC being 300-500$ and I pretty much used it to buy loads of random stuff back in the days. Nowadays though crypto has mostly become a gamba machine like y'all say, fees are outrages and there's tons of phishing emails everywhere.

That said a lot has changed, now BTC even has the lightning network now which makes it fast asf with low fees. Uhh as for other cryptos there's really not much I'm looking at probably besides Litecoin, Monero and Radix. I guess it's the perfect time to talk about crypto again due to the short rise, can't predict anything but the next halving will be in Q2+ 2024, so I guess it's going to be a bull market(not 100% sure) in the future again.

Back