Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Penmanship

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been interested in pens for quite a while, but these few days I've actually been reading about pen. Watching youtube videos etc
There is this one awesome ted talk ( Maybe some of you do watch ted )
And I had to share this. Great Video! Worth the watch!!

Is there someone who loves writing with fountain pain??

I just love the way people write cursive(really awe-inspiring), and I am like "Why can't I do something like that??"
Now, I am really pumped up to practice my handwriting! Time to go to my terrace and practice!! YAY!!
Hope I get better with it soon :D

I will buy a good pen soon( not too expensive, not yet :p currently I am using a cheap FP and will practice with it for now.

I can get you a few video links if you too want to learn about handwriting & pens.

Reaction score
I used to write with a fountain pen. Then I got a PC. I didn't use a pen while I was in the last two years of uni, at all. Until the exams started. Then I realised what a big mistake I had made. 3 hours of writing after 2+ years of forgetting how...hurt... Lol. Now I work I'm always jotting down notes, with a Biro as that's all we are supplied with. I've started learning to write with my left hand too the past few weeks, you never know when it could come in useful.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used to write with a fountain pen. Then I got a PC. I didn't use a pen while I was in the last two years of uni, at all. Until the exams started. Then I realised what a big mistake I had made. 3 hours of writing after 2+ years of forgetting how...hurt... Lol. Now I work I'm always jotting down notes, with a Biro as that's all we are supplied with. I've started learning to write with my left hand too the past few weeks, you never know when it could come in useful.

Haha, good. I cannot write with my left hand, it takes some time to write one word.
There is this video which says how to improve your cursive handwriting. If you are interested have a look.

Bought 2 pens today, fine nibs. Now I have to follow a script and practice it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can write with both hands, but the left hand is far better hand writing with a bit of practice I guess I can improve it.
I like fountain pens, but being left handed it wouldn't dry quick enough before I smudged the crap out of it, and biro, I found, is harder for left handed people as you are pushing the ball round rather than pulling the ball round. Means that the ink doesn't come out properly, or move properly in the tip.

I like gel pens.

Back