Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Pizza Restaurant Idea

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A few months from now after I'm going to be free with my tasks as a freelance, I will be opening my own Pizza restaurant, because I was given a free oven from a bakery from one of my cousin's family.

I'm sharing this to everyone in Ragezone at least I get to know other opinions outside of my local audience target. On what are your favorite Pizzas and what do you pair them with and how do you want the ambience of the place to feel like when you dine-in for a Pizza.

As I've initially planned, I was thinking of doing a Beer and Pizza place, offering those Faucet Towers as one of the bundled deals when eating a Pizza. And as for the whole place, it would simply be set into a very cozy interior design and has that wooden theme.

So the main course of the place is the Pizza but I'll be offering a few meals such as Chickens Fingers, Fries, and probably other minor rice meals.

Though my only issue is that, what would people look from a Pizza place to decide to eat there? And what do you think are the best Pizzas? and what do you guys like to see whenever you guys eat a Pizza place?

Reaction score
Pizza Hut used to have this pizza called BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza. It might have been my favourite pizza until they stopped making it :(
HeavenlyGifted - My Pizza Restaurant Idea - RaGEZONE Forums

"BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza features barbecue sauce, classic meatballs, hardwood-smoked bacon, fresh red onions and diced Roma tomatoes with a barbecue sauce drizzle and toasted cheddar crust."

One of the biggest reasons why I would choose a pizza restaurant, would be the price for sure. If a regular pizza margarita would cost more then €7/$8, I probably wouldn't even consider going there with friends.
With Family I would deside on the coziness of the place, as well as the service and the appearance of the place.

Maybe trying to mimic the Italian ambiance could be nice for the interior, as long as you don't try to overdo it.

Good luck with your place, hopefully you get it going real good ;)

B

BlameMentaL

You could make a mixed fish pizza or mixed grill pizza something like that

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I think one of the things that has to make a pizza place unique and stand out from the crowd is to have a speciality pizza, a menu item that people will go "Oh is that the place that serves the ______?". If you know where your location is, study the competition. What's around you? What do they do? What makes them popular? What can you offer that they can't? Look at the mainstream chains (Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's) - they all have something unique. Domino's has their amazing garlic butter and stuffed crust pizzas. Papa John's does a XXL pizza that is huge, and their deals are pretty great. Pizza Hut is just poop.

I personally love a spicy meaty pizza, but will make allowances for things like jalapenos and pepper in amongst the meat. So long as there's something else to add heat, like some good quality chilli oil.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think one of the things that has to make a pizza place unique and stand out from the crowd is to have a speciality pizza, a menu item that people will go "Oh is that the place that serves the ______?". If you know where your location is, study the competition. What's around you? What do they do? What makes them popular? What can you offer that they can't? Look at the mainstream chains (Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's) - they all have something unique. Domino's has their amazing garlic butter and stuffed crust pizzas. Papa John's does a XXL pizza that is huge, and their deals are pretty great. Pizza Hut is just poop.

I personally love a spicy meaty pizza, but will make allowances for things like jalapenos and pepper in amongst the meat. So long as there's something else to add heat, like some good quality chilli oil.

Right now everyone in the Philippines are just into the size market, like whoever could go beyond the biggest size at the city right now gets the attention of the people.

Problem is that, I don't have the commissary to be able to bake a huge butt pizza. But I guess it all boils down to marketing and having a better taste.

Reaction score
Well, I went to live in Cambodia last year for 6 months to do some work. While I was there, I literally noticed every local person would see Pizza as a 'treat' so to say, more so because it's usually too expensive to afford.

I also noticed pretty much EVERYONE ate fish. Everywhere on the beach I'd see families tucking into huge fresh crab, prawns and other seafood so for sure I think it's an idea to potentially put seafood pizza on the list.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree with you Jamie seafood on your pizza as the topping would be really nice depending on what seafood specifically you put on it

Last edited:
Reaction score
For me the best Pizza places are the ones that don't feel like youre eating in a damn Pizza Chain company like Pizza Hut or McDonalds or Dominoes.

Few months ago I ate at this italian spaghetti place. And it was sooo cosy. Felt like I walked into someones living room.

Reaction score
Hey
add definetly something vegan on the menu
like vegan cheese cuz im sure many people into that vegan Era nowdays :D
also dont make extras expensive.. like garlic thing ppl charge for 1.50 euro (2$) thats crazy things like that should be like 50-80 cents atleast

here a homemade cheddar fatty pizza dat was awezome =D bring something new to the table =d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with KarLi, I'm sure that if you're ever planning on opening your own pizza place that there will be people coming and going who are vegan. So a vegan menu is definately a must.

Good luck.

Back