Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private servers and their population

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry if the topic is in a wrong section i have no idea where to post it so if something is wrong pls move to the right section <3 .

Hey there first of all i have to say im already sick of downloading crappy servers and deleting them after few days so im asking if theres really any server worth downloading and playing atm?

Best one i played so far was Obvilion (before admin decidec to do an update which actually killed the server).

Then i tried Cabal Edition 2.0 seems quite ok but dead (around 30 players) and these drop rates and changed drop from all maps literally made me unistall the game after a week .

Next was MoonNight which was nice just idk... they have so many channels and i barelly see people around + laggy .

Tried Tartarus meh dead as well.

Is there anything worth with EU host with nice rates(pls not x150) as i don't like to grind THAT much . Im looking for a server with stable connection win10 support( server that doesnt boil my machine as all these 3 wear eating like 2g of ram and lots of cpu) nice drop rate where i can basically drop anywhere everything i want . Can be with reborns if server is not heavilly P2W.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no
you are too picky,i have more than 200 different mmorpg servers and i wouldnt open any for ya
pd: if u only have 2 gb ram i think you should upgrade your hardware :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My eyesight may be failing me but I do not see what game you are talking about. :$:

Most likely Cabal since OP mentioned Cabal Edition 2.0, as well as Tartarus which I have seen advertise in the Free MMO section.

Back