Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Professional Armwrestling!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lool ive seen quite a few videos, but in all of them, someones arm snaps xP

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've only ever armwrestled with friends or people at school =p Usually, I win, but that's because I haven't faced anyone who is actually awesome at it yet.

Depending on your technique during armwrestling, you will screw your arm over so you gotta be careful. There's more techniques to it than people even realize.

Btw -- in case you are interested, there's actually a movie about arm wrestling called Over the Top:

I've never seen it before, but I do know the guy constructs some sort of weird arm wrestling training machine that he has in his truck haha. And since it has Sylvester Stallone in it, you get to make fun of him the whole time!

Reaction score
Lool ive seen quite a few videos, but in all of them, someones arm snaps xP

They were doing it unsafely no doubt.

I've only ever armwrestled with friends or people at school =p Usually, I win, but that's because I haven't faced anyone who is actually awesome at it yet.

Depending on your technique during armwrestling, you will screw your arm over so you gotta be careful. There's more techniques to it than people even realize.

Btw -- in case you are interested, there's actually a movie about arm wrestling called Over the Top:

I've never seen it before, but I do know the guy constructs some sort of weird arm wrestling training machine that he has in his truck haha. And since it has Sylvester Stallone in it, you get to make fun of him the whole time!

Haha, I think every single Armwrestler out there has seen Over the Top. Its a hilarious movie.

But yeah. When people hurt themselves, its because they do not have proper technique. You NEVER ever sit down, you always stand up so you can move your body around freely. Also you never let your hand go beyond your shoulder, or you risk injury. I should probably mention, that you truly should be using an Armwrestling table, whenever you Armwrestle. For safety reasons.

Personally, I am a hooker! (Don't laugh lol). Using purely wrist strength, I turn my hand 90 degrees like a hook, and pull with all my strength when the Referee says go. Luckily the mentor I have was once ranked 5th best in the World for Armwrestling. I've learnt a good amount from him.

Video below demonstrating Hookin. ;p. If you want an edge over your friends, youtube more techniques. There is Shoulder Press and Top Rolling techniques you could also learn.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They were doing it unsafely no doubt.

Haha, I think every single Armwrestler out there has seen Over the Top. Its a hilarious movie.

But yeah. When people hurt themselves, its because they do not have proper technique. You NEVER ever sit down, you always stand up so you can move your body around freely. Also you never let your hand go beyond your shoulder, or you risk injury. I should probably mention, that you truly should be using an Armwrestling table, whenever you Armwrestle. For safety reasons.

Personally, I am a hooker! (Don't laugh lol). Using purely wrist strength, I turn my hand 90 degrees like a hook, and pull with all my strength when the Referee says go. Luckily the mentor I have was once ranked 5th best in the World for Armwrestling. I've learnt a good amount from him.

Video below demonstrating Hookin. ;p. If you want an edge over your friends, youtube more techniques. There is Shoulder Press and Top Rolling techniques you could also learn.

I might aswell try arm wrestling. :blush: But im more of a Basketball/Soccer player.

Back