Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Prostopleer

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

One of the best music streaming websites on the internet. I have no idea how it works, but it has a fuckload of songs in it's database. Plus, it's servers are located in Russia so you don't have to worry about the feds busting down your doors!

Have fun.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice find indeed. Thanks!

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
W00t thanks for that! except mine doesnt want to load?
i just get "Cannot establish connection with server"
:'(

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It works on me, try using hidemyass.com, if you can surf then I don't know why you're blocked.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I mean the audio quality is pretty horrible because they compress it so much, but if it's all you got it's worth saving the link.

Now that lala is gone it's one of the few sites out there still streaming without ads.

Yeah, that's because they're still in beta. They said the quality will be upgraded when the beta ends. They're still Russians though, so they'll probably just spend the money for the server upgrade on vodka or something.

I love Russians.

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It works on me, try using hidemyass.com, if you can surf then I don't know why you're blocked.
Trying now, it works when i go on catched mode but there is no layout ;/

seems to work on proxy.

Last edited:
Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's because they're still in beta. They said the quality will be upgraded when the beta ends. They're still Russians though, so they'll probably just spend the money for the server upgrade on vodka or something.

I love Russians.
:thumbup1:

Reaction score
Yeah I mean the audio quality is pretty horrible because they compress it so much, but if it's all you got it's worth saving the link.

Now that lala is gone it's one of the few sites out there still streaming without ads.

I know quality is everything, but I don't really notice it. Any music is good for me. They need an english alternative.

Back