Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i have PTSD,depression and suicidal toughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any idea on how to cure my depression it seems like its evolving to be immume to anything including distraction also the depression and ptsd make me suicidal sometimes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have sex, drink some wine, eat good food, smoke some weed, go take a walk in nature listening bird's song & smelling flowers, ...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not exactly the best place to ask for help with that kinda stuff. This is a gaming forum, and unless you have personal friends that browse you're just going to mostly get replies from prepubescent immature trolls who get off on degrading other people so they feel better about their own empty life.

If you really want help, seek it professionally, or on PTSD/Depression forums, or from family/friends. Or, just anywhere but here. Wish you the best though nonetheless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i tried a phychatrist he attacked me using forced injections and knowlage of my alregic reactions anyway youre right this whas a mistake to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back