i have PTSD,depression and suicidal toughts

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    HellLocation
    34Posts

sad i have PTSD,depression and suicidal toughts

any idea on how to cure my depression it seems like its evolving to be immume to anything including distraction also the depression and ptsd make me suicidal sometimes

MemberRank
    Jan 2006 Join Date
    89Posts

Re: i have PTSD,depression and suicidal toughts

have sex, drink some wine, eat good food, smoke some weed, go take a walk in nature listening bird's song & smelling flowers, ...

GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Almost thereLocation
    3,470Posts

Not exactly the best place to ask for help with that kinda stuff. This is a gaming forum, and unless you have personal friends that browse you're just going to mostly get replies from prepubescent immature trolls who get off on degrading other people so they feel better about their own empty life.

If you really want help, seek it professionally, or on PTSD/Depression forums, or from family/friends. Or, just anywhere but here. Wish you the best though nonetheless.

Pink PantherRank
    Apr 2004 Join Date
    PimpvilleLocation
    4,685Posts

Seek proffessional help.
    Your eyes meet across the void, you fall in love for ten seconds and then she's gone, lost in the crowd, lost in the street.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    HellLocation
    34Posts

no i tried a phychatrist he attacked me using forced injections and knowlage of my alregic reactions anyway youre right this whas a mistake to make

Advertisement