Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Few question for males

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you use make-ups? ( a way to hide acne and pimples )
Do you buy whitening products?

is it even gay for males to use make-ups in everyday life? Not make ups like using lip sticks and eye liners but just to conceal pimples.

Reaction score
If you need to hide facial acne, grow a beard to conceal it. You're a man for a reason. Leave the makeup for the women.

The only facial product I've used is moisturizer for my face while I've been in the United States, because my skin is used to alot more humidity than they have here.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you need to hide facial acne, grow a beard to conceal it. You're a man for a reason. Leave the makeup for the women.

The only facial product I've used is moisturizer for my face while I've been in the United States, because my skin is used to alot more humidity than they have here.

I can tell you live in one of the southern states lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
trying to make yourself feel better?!

Nothing wrong with actually cleaning your face to stop acne, but make up is a bit extreme...

using make up actually makes acne and pimples worse...

Reaction score
Exactly, makeup would make it worse, also noticeable, girls that think they can hide everything with makeup should think again :lol: Acne/pimpels is so common and you will grow out of it, nothing you can do about it =(

Reaction score
Cleaning is the best thing you can do. Theres a reason you've got acne. Using make-up only chokes the pores in your face and traps dirt there. That's why girls need to clean the make-up from their face at night.

I regularly clean and moisturise my face. I get a spot maybe once every week or two and it's gone within a day.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God, I've had acne for 5 years still trying to clean up and try to find a way to get rid of it. The only way is drink alot of water, wash your face at least 5 times a day change pillows every 2-3 days.

Reaction score
Acne comes and goes. Certain spots of acne respond to different body problems. For example if you have acne on your forehead, that means something wrong with your stomach (not enough food consumption). I dont have acne, though sometimes once a month a pimple or two showss up on a face..

HeavenlyGifted - Few question for males - RaGEZONE Forums

Quite annoying, specially if it's bad timing, and you got job appointment or something like that and you got a nasty pimple on a forehead lol.

To be honest, never used any make-up. You just got to let it go. It's natural.

-------------------

Completely agree with MistressKnight. Good hygiene is a way to prevent acne.

Reactions: NTV
Reaction score
Cleaning your face to much won't work for long, your body will just work faster ( don't exactly know the english words for what it does )

Stress also another thing that brings it up, thats why it always comes in bad timings =P

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Some white boys use eye liner but for me its no use because its already black -.-.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I have occasionally used concealer to cover up acne. It is best to start using face scrub/etc to get the acne away, but there ain't no shame in covering some up if you need to. Do not use too much though. You do not use concealer to conceal acne on your whole face, but you use it to make that one bastard on your forehead less visible.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My cousin's the most male dude possible and still uses products for acne, but not makeup. If you like to makeup people WILL have prejudges on you, only people passing by but if it's your friends it will be fine.

@Lightwarrior ROFL!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Teach me how to grow beard :laugh:
I always imagine myself, looking like Jack Sparrow.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use whitening facial wash, only because my skin is 10x darker than other people for playing sports under the sun without sun screen. Should've listened to mom. :[ LF>original skin tone

Reaction score
I have occasionally used concealer to cover up acne. It is best to start using face scrub/etc to get the acne away, but there ain't no shame in covering some up if you need to. Do not use too much though. You do not use concealer to conceal acne on your whole face, but you use it to make that one bastard on your forehead less visible.
Obviously there is shame, otherwise you wouldn't bother to cover stuff up, because in the end, you actually DON'T need to cover up.

Obviously health products are absolutely fine, you need to take care of your body (or not at all, which is actually fine for your body - however much less desired by others), but make up is used for 2 things, cover things up or decorate. Personally I don't see the point in covering up, it's there, so be it and as for decorating, well I'll never use it and I don't care about girls who use a lot either, in fact I'm fine with them not using anything.

Back