Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty 2019/2020

Reaction score
i hope that in time we will be resurrected and be together as a big family :blushing:

ps: here's video of how the rageparty is gonna be :p:

i like this song :w00t:

Last edited:
Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Hey so there's the word on the street that a rageparty is in the planning. This true? I'm in. Been too long since I last had Nando's.

In case I'm about to miss further developments due to inactivity here please ping me on FB when it's getting near the time to make decisions and booking.

P.S.
Flamethrower huuuurts when you don't have armour oooon....

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to check in with my mummy to see if she can fund me the travel as well pack me a lunchbox to show up with; as I always having snacky times at dinner time and If I miss that I end up getting grounded, just kidding anyway when is this at?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Hey don't worry it's not happening right now.
:love: those were the days Negata (although I don't miss being a fat sweaty neckbeard at all)

Flameingskull - Rageparty 2019/2020 - RaGEZONE Forums

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Did this happen already, have I missed it?

Not yet, this thread is more for raising interest and giving some of us a nudge but we've been talking about it on and off for a ferw months on facebook. No set plans yet but we all want to meet up so we're figurng out when works for everyone now that were grown ups with full time jobs and kids and poop.

Reaction score
Not yet, this thread is more for raising interest and giving some of us a nudge but we've been talking about it on and off for a ferw months on facebook. No set plans yet but we all want to meet up so we're figurng out when works for everyone now that were grown ups with full time jobs and kids and poop.

^ having a fulltime job is a witch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's up bitches!!

figured I'd make an official thread for this after our last impromptu raegathering (thank you again @Robert for hosting it)

We should have another one and plan it here ahead of time (Exy doesn't count because he now has a little one that we cant' negativley influence........yet ^_^)

So yeah, when can you guys book time off work, what do we want to do and where? Let's get this poop started because you know the party already began when I said the words.

RAGEPARTAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh youre pinky boy now. Ewwww

Reaction score
Security Customs: "So what's the reason for your stay?"

Me: "Going to a rage party to meet people we build illegal game server emulators to host private video games for."

Security Customs: " DEPORTED!!"

Me: "Dam so close almost got to attend the party"

Back