Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEPARTY : Bazi Edition

Reaction score
aight its that time again

time for another rageparty mother fuckers :D

this time we heading on down to the boro, middlesborough to be exact
the host this time as the title suggests is ye olde bazi as it is going to be his 18th birthday :D

===WHEN===
Its gonna be on March 5th which is a saturday

the plan is for us all to go out clubbing in the evening so make sure you get some id in advance of then.
Ive heard somewhere that people who are under 18 can get fakes ids really cheap on the internet not that id condone that kind of thing...

I say we meet early in the day so we get time to chill out, we get relaxed with each other so by the time we going out at night we all feelin good :D

we will need to leave sometime on sunday but i don't think that will be a problem

===TRANSPORT===

aight meetin up is going to be a piece of piss as far as i've been told, the boro is quite small and Bazi is near both the Train station and the coach depot. This makes it incredibly easy for us :D

However we get there Bazi will meet us np, so its all sorted.

Rough prices for return tickets from manchester piccadilly are;
Train -

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cheerz m8 lol i cudn't be assed posting that :p

but if anyone is going try get to the bus/train station for before 1,2? lol so we got nice full day, ya's just bring a set of change, we'll like get changed at sum1 house probs mine and then go out for day take ya's to rileys play bitta pool, eat etc... then party at a pub, till bout 10:30-11 then we go clubbing and then probs back to sum1 house for booooze yaaaaaaaa lol

/Bazi

hope ya's can make it, especially those who i have met :p

whoever fancies going, give me ur house or mobile number (just pm or post it) lol, my number is 07709784576, if u need my home number pm me.

/Bazi

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wear woteva lol, for going out jeans/trousers, shirt/tshirt, shoes NO TRAINERS for going out lol u won't get in the clubs

BRING ID if u think u look young because they r strict lol

for during the day u cud just wear jeans and were them to go out in or summit up to u's, i not assed lol

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok guys who can pick me up
Canada/Ontario/Toronto on young and sheppard please. Well I did realize that the party would be for British only so I wish u guys have a good time and dont forget to take pictures

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
to bad i cant go since you guys live to far away :sad:

:vegeta-s: :vegeta-s: :vegeta-s:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too bad I cant go cos me and parties dont mix. I'm not to sociable in real life I is.

&

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There goes Bazi blurting out things without asking me lol.

I'll have to get confirmation of the accomodation Exy, I'll definately be able to hold 4-5 people for sure, but I'll have to try and arrange it with parents to allow for more if need be.

/Hydra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh wow... That sounds so fun!! (You lucky peoples.) ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself and don't get killed/arrested!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, Get tons of pics (naked chicks.. drunken chicks.. naked chicks.. naked guys.. I MEAN.. X_x)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
will have a chat with chris (quiks) about it as im not gona have my car by march. Hopefully will be able to go but will see if chris is up for it :good:

EDIT:
One other minor problem.... it's more than double the distance from leicester to manchester....... Not to sure about this one :s... It's gona be a 3-4 hour journy for chris n me >.<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is that club/place/thing where everyone gon hook up ? coz i dont have a clue .. n i live here

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ooh, sixth, i guess it's just the third since ive been here :p i keep forgetting that Rz is like 2x older than ive been here (if u know what i mean)

Back