Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RaGEZONE Awards 2017] Discussion

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Because I don't want to fill up my voting post with too much text, here's a few insights on my noteworthy (less obvious) picks for this year's awards (butt lick inc.):

Most Active: Joorren: I think he goes way unnoticed. Either on Discord or here he's literally there 24/7
Geekiest: retep998: Rust.
Most Lovable: Biesmen: Always knew that guy had it. Working together with him since May I find him the most lovable (yes, gay). It's a tight race with Unphased though.
Best Developer: Bola: The only one with the developer rank I actually see doing something nowadays. Props for doing his rank pride.
Best Avatar: LarvasFaint: Sneaky overthinking just wins it.
Want To Meet IRL: Comment about every pick here. Madison would totally like to chill in texas once with her. Great character to possibly spend time with. Unphased tea party and abandoned places hunting afterwards? pel cus he close, lul
Biggest Contributor: Also looking at the past with these picks. GigaToni some sections wouldn't exist without this guy. Taiga hardly a section without an emulator written by him.
Staff Members of The Year: Tenpai Thunda NoBrain Free MMO Servers squad. Totally biased decision here :p

Alrighty, peace out

Reaction score
The RaGEZONE awards are dead...
LordDemonMan - [RaGEZONE Awards 2017] Discussion - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
"In comparison". But yeah someone else told me that a while ago. I do a lot of scrounging through old threads and you can't deny that 2012 was much more active than today. poop changes I guess.
2012 was like zombies coming back for like 5 seconds and then being immediately shot in the head. But yeah, in comparison, it was more active.

Back