Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RaGEZONE Awards 2017] Help shape the awards, you're our only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Bradley you can't just throw in awards that you'd win by default!

Also, I can't really think of any other GOOD potential award ideas. There's literally no other award idea that would be a good add-on for this year. The best ones have been around for a few years already. I just want to mention that major effort should be put into advertisement throughout the entire MMO zone. Hell, even a sticky in every active MMO section with a daily bump will get the attention of those who visit. If the advert is bumped regularly it means users are more likely to see it on the front page and in the post feed on the right of the forum homepage. If the advertisements are done right, people will participate to vote for those in the same section they visit because every section has its own little community. I think this would bring out a lot more MMO members as they get mentioned in an award nomination, in theory it should cause a chain reaction as more and more users get voted, they see the thread, they nominate users themselves and so on.

Just an idea.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Some last minute chip in:

Biggest Madman

Biggest/Hardest Thinker (this one will have some nice competition potential)

Reaction score
Biggest/Hardest Thinker (this one will have some nice competition potential)

You'd think
LordDemonMan - [RaGEZONE Awards 2017] Help shape the awards, you're our only hope. - RaGEZONE Forums
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back