Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RaGEZONE Awards 2017] Winners!

Reaction score
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhheeeeeeello, ladies, gentlemen, and everyone inbetwixt!!!

You showed great interest, you voiced your opinions, you cast your votes!
AND
AT
LONG
LAST
HERE
THEY
ARE
The RaGEZONE Awards 2017
Winners

The winners will be announced today!
Right here!!
Right now!!!

Most Popular
The one and only - @Madison

Most Respected User
This one's a tie, share the respect - @Madison and @MentaL

King Joffrey Award (aka Biggest Forum Arsehole Award)
We pretty much knew who is getting it, a round of applause for @Lewis

Most Missed
Our dearly beloved @Kreeate

Most Active User
Gotta go fast, it's @Bradley

Biggest Spammer
Only quality content, it's @Bradley

Geekiest User
The Geek among geeks, @saamus

Most Professional
Keepin' it classy, here's to @Madison

Most Helpful
Gives most Helplines a run for their money, @Madison

Most Lovable
Sure to have a sunshine in her pocket and that good soul in her feet, @Madison

Greatest User Ever
Remembering the classics, vive @Junkers

Best Developer
A tie, once again, Gods of Code and Development are @Future, @Taiga, @lastfun, and @saamus

Best Signature
Another tie, the classiest of siggies belong to @Parker and @retep998

Best Avatar
Hopping along for his second award is @retep998

Camp Fag
Bringing back the classics, but alas, @Savage didn't make it this time - @Bradley is this year's Camp Fag.

Funniest User
The clown prince of witticisms and a clown in general - me, @LordDemonMan

Want To Meet IRL
Many want to meet them in meatspace, for various reasons, give it to @Future, @Madison, and @Junkers

Biggest Contributor
This category is new altogether, but the faces are recognised around these parts, three cheers for the winners - @Taiga, @The General, and @Vaulient

And last, but not least -
Staff Member Of The Year
The work of these staff members resonates with us, many thanks for what you're doing, keep up the good work: @Tenpai, @Future, @Madison, and @Shoelace.

I would like to thank @Elian for helping me out with the awards and every single one of you for being... well, you.
The userbars will be made by our awesome userbar wizard - @Jaximus, stay tuned.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
#MadisonAwards2017 jkjk :kiss: Congrats to our undisputed awards champ this year and everyone else ofc! I see a few first-time-winners there, I think. You guys have shown exceptionally good or bad effort to win one of these :zippy:

Thanks LordDemonMan [STRIKE]for making RZ awards great again[/STRIKE] hosting them, Elian for covering the portfolio side of things and Jaximus and Snopboy for submitting user bar entries! This year's awards were met with nice reception. The effort to keep them going during rather bad times of the forum is appreciated.

Personally, winning 3 awards is awesome, specially them being awards I value a lot. I see others and myself were nominated for their efforts spent during the past years as well. Thanks guys, it's a motivational boost once again.

Also this reminds me Christmas is rather close now isn't it? Can't wait for holidays.

Edit:
I'm a tad bit scared of the Want to meet IRL one though. I don't have room for y'all

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations and also thank you too everyone that has participated within the good times of voting, It was interesting too see the random variety of winnings including the mysterious choices of voting!

I hope to see everyone participating within the next voting event in the future!

Staff member
Reaction score
@Savage Feels bad man maybe time to camp like a fag I guess or is that the wrong term, Either way make way a new one has to come along eventually I felt bad for 0.1 seconds but oh well, don't worry i'll wear the camp Fag with honor. xx :8:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Also forgive me I'm just back from vacation.
I don't know what to say. I didn't expect to win any but I appreciate the gesture and I hope we can all keep making ragezone awesome.

Man I sure miss a lot of people who have won these in the past.

Staff member
Reaction score
Also forgive me I'm just back from vacation.
I don't know what to say. I didn't expect to win any but I appreciate the gesture and I hope we can all keep making ragezone awesome.

Man I sure miss a lot of people who have won these in the past.

Well said i'm highly sure ragezone will still drag on for another fair amount of years like usual, haha and yeah grats on winning those considering you've won a mass amount of them i'm even jealous. :8:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, Congratulations to all winners!
This week is very stressful for me, so I won't be able to complete the bars this week, but they will definitely be ready next week so you can all brag about your awards :p
And yea thanks for voting again for me this year. I guess I'll never ever have to buy a sub lol

That's only from contests haha
LordDemonMan - [RaGEZONE Awards 2017] Winners! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
No way did i win greatest user ever, that means a whole bunch guys and I thank you very very much for picking me! For like the 5th year running (at least!) I've been nominated for want to meet irl, and it would be wicked to meet you all irl. Been a pleasure to meet those who I have met irl and continue to do so (@ChewBecca).

Much love, my dudes!

Back