Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Devolpment :) What It Looked Like before

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is a way good site. I found it a while back when i typed in YouTube days and went to a random page :S lol

anyway it has a robot that goes around sites and takes a screenie day/week/month since 1996. This will show the people who werent on RZ since 2003 to see what the forum looked like :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Re: RaGEZONE Devolment :)

Always good to see the ol' RZ sites.

Just a shame most of them require you to log in, and when you do, it decides to do something else. Like mess up

Edit: Found the ol' May 07 skin. It looks really snap and tbh I actually prefered that one.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Awesome. I wish I was there in the old days. It looks awesome.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Woah, thats new!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
muchos muchos

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think they changed it because RZ upgraded to vBulletin v3.6.8. But Dan said that a new skin is in the making.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol look at google

AJ

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude.
thats freakin awesome.

Reaction score
How about some of our earlier work. ;)

I still wonder what my exact registration date was, i know i was registered on the first archived page as it was in the first half of september, besides i believe that was a few days before it went down (due to threats from Euro Mir), and i registered right after that again.

Back